Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Is350 Is A Bargain..........

MartinC

I really shouldn't look at prices accross the pond, it just winds me up

For the new IS350, $35,440 MSRP = £20,596 in our moeny at the current exchange rate :ohmy:

Whats the current inport duty on a car?? if its 25% plus 17.5% VAT....with both those added on it comes to £30,250, the price of a well spec'd IS250

I really shouldn't look at prices accross the pond, it just winds me up

For the new IS350, $35,440 MSRP = £20,596 in our moeny at the current exchange rate :ohmy:

Whats the current inport duty on a car?? if its 25% plus 17.5% VAT....with both those added on it comes to £30,250, the price of a well spec'd IS250

The price of a well spec'd is250 is £2000 more than that :o

Just read further down th same article, courtesy of clublexus and they state this -

The robust 3.5-liter V6, mated to the sequential six-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission, carves out class-leading performance with a zero-to-60 time of 5.3 seconds :ohmy: :duh: :D

Puts it up there in M3 territory, surely thats a bit overstated :unsure: bloody impressive if it true B)

I've been looking too... :shifty:

IS350 Version L' - 5,250,000 Yen = £25K

IS350 Version S' - 4,950,000 Yen = £24K

However for us folks maybe better to import from Japan as they will be right hand drive :D

http://lexus.jp/models/is/spec/price.html

Just read further down th same article, courtesy of clublexus and they state this -

The robust 3.5-liter V6, mated to the sequential six-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission, carves out class-leading performance with a zero-to-60 time of 5.3 seconds :ohmy:  :duh:  :D

Puts it up there in M3 territory, surely thats a bit overstated :unsure: bloody impressive if it true B)

Car and Driver (I think it was) timed it at 5.1 :ohmy:

The robust 3.5-liter V6, mated to the sequential six-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission, carves out class-leading performance with a zero-to-60 time of 5.3 seconds :ohmy:  :duh:  :D

Car and Driver (I think it was) timed it at 5.1 :ohmy:

I've driven it over there, don't wind me up :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links