Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Post Removed

Taz_1

Wasn't me but guessing its cause you don't have the Gold Member logo against your user details so the moderator didn't know. I've PM'd Steve about the logo being missing.

Just read your comments SCAR-FACE! Actually, - No i never posted to try and make a few bob, so get your facts right before you start.

A few ppl on here know i had a kit coming for me from japan but it took so long and i sold the car before it got here, u can check the old forums for the topic! Obviously being the best place to sell it- i posted it up.

Not welcome - no problem, STOP ME FROM SELLING IT ON E-BAY!!!

Just read your comments SCAR-FACE! Actually, - No i never posted to try and make a few bob, so get your facts right before you start.

A few ppl on here know i had a kit coming for me from japan but it took so long and i sold the car before it got here, u can check the old forums for the topic! Obviously being the best place to sell it- i posted it up.

Not welcome - no problem, STOP ME FROM SELLING IT ON E-BAY!!!

suggest you re-read that thread

it wasnt scarface who said it , he merely quoted it

think that you have got to admit you do sell a lot of things

which is a bit unfair to the traders who have to pay for that privilege

YEA??? U get your facts right too :tsktsk: It was him who said it!

Only stuff i have sold on here is what came off my car before i sold it, got a problem with that? its only LOC members that benefited from it anyway, so wots the deal?

Oh come on Taz...

90% of your posts have been for sale threads... and from my recollection that included about 5 or 6 sets of alloys... which, if memory serves me correctly, when i asked to see a picture of them on the car, you provided a [rather obvious] photoshop image...

And you say everything you sold was on your car first - well, the bodykit you got from Japan wasnt - you just said so in your second post on this thread that you sold your car before it arrived...

and while you may be completley genuine - look at if from the moderators standpoint - traders pay for the privledge of trading, and to them, you appeared to be selling multiples of wheels and bodykits... perhaps a better tact would be a nice worded PM to said moderator to explain the situation, rather than posting a thread ranting...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links