Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need to remove rear seat, lost some goody's down the back

also where is the fuel tank

Rehards Syd

"Sorted out the problem". There are four retaining clip,two each side of the center arch, one in the center and the other around the side by the door of the seat area.

To remove seat just put your hand under the seat an pull strate up, starting from the door sides then the center of each seat area.

Lift the seat up from the front. and slide the back down and forward to alow the retaining guides to slide from the back rest.

I had to use a flat "pry bar" on my 00 LS400 to pop up and remove the rear seat cushion about a year ago. I was surprised at the high amount of force I had to use. Be careful not to scar the leather.

It was much easier on my previous 90 LS - I just pulled the tabs and the cushion came right out.

Will try tomorrow. will come back if no luck. Thanks.

I had to use a flat "pry bar" on my 00 LS400 to pop up and remove the rear seat cushion about a year ago.  I was surprised at the high amount of force I had to use.  Be careful not to scar the leather.

It was much easier on my previous 90 LS - I just pulled the tabs and the cushion came right out.

Problem Sorted

Will try tomorrow. will come back if no luck. Thanks.
I had to use a flat "pry bar" on my 00 LS400 to pop up and remove the rear seat cushion about a year ago.  I was surprised at the high amount of force I had to use.  Be careful not to scar the leather.