Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte S/c Group Buy?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not selling!! i want to buy a TTE kit .... so I would be part of the GB.

FYI .... the kits will come from one of the traders on this forum ... so only mine will need to travel long D .... for you guys it will be "local".

From Prolex or TDI Bernard ? how many do you need for this GB ? i know someone that might want one.

ok folks .... so i hear theres interest here and there .....

can I get a hands up? so who is "seriously" interested in this?

Pls raise ur hand!

Right now, we have:

-Bernard

-Gord's friend (maybe)

-Mgoris (possibly interested)

-Lee Iceman (seriously considering)

.... so how about we try and get rid of some of these brackets eh?

i'd be interested but only in the new year and if fitting is thrown in or done at a discount rate. i do it myself but would end up supercharing the front radiator by mistake or something equally as dumb ;-)

i'd be interested but only in the new year and if fitting is thrown in or done at a discount rate. i do it myself but would end up supercharing the front radiator by mistake or something equally as dumb ;-)

well depending where your located in the uk, depends if anyone is able to help you fit it, and prevent you from supercharging the radiator

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links