Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Bad Week

DAZA_W

not been posting much lately had a bad 2 saturdays to say the least

last saturday had a phone call to say the father in law had a stroke just 10 weeks after his triple heart bypass lost he left side of his body which has returned now but turns out he has a blokage in his neck which needs operating on so is at risk of a major one untill the hospital sort out the operation

to top everything of yesterday was booked to a football do and comedian good freind who has worked with me for the last 18 years was coming out with me rings me to tell me his nephew of 14 (who i have watched grow up) has had a fit he did have epilepsy they phoned a ambulance but has he fell he hit is wind pipe stopped breathing and passed away the whole family is devastated he was only 14 last week how life is so precious

daz

No words could pretend to console your feelings, hand on heart best wishes echo for you and go way beyound LOC i'm sure!

Very sad events....... If i had any right to give advice toward you, i would be this?

Shut the door.

Turn off the lights.

And cry it out!................ best wishes mate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links