Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Abs Sensors

dangerous brain

Don't worry about it chaps the entire ABS system has been ripped out along with the entire traction control system :( RLTC is now my only way ahead, ABS I'm not sure how to sort out apart from a full retro fit :(

Ive got EBC red stuff pads and discs on the front of my Mk.ii Aristo.

The other day driving about 40-50 mph on a single road when a silly tit in a Ford Fiesta pulled out of a side street right in front of me :angry:

I slammed on the brakes full force and the most least expected thing happened

The bloody thing skidded a couple of feet !!!!!

Does this mean that my ABS isnt working or is this expected to happen?

Got green stuff pads on the back as well and new toyota discs so cant understand how it could.

Has this got anything do with sensors? Btu no warning light on the dash :huh:

Yep car's don't skid with ABS, or are not meant to. I've NEVER skidded the car except for when my ABS wasn't working.

not true, below certain speeds the ABS doesnt work, off the top of me noggin i cannot recall the speed, maybe 20mph

Yep car's don't skid with ABS, or are not meant to. I've NEVER skidded the car except for when my ABS wasn't working.

not true, below certain speeds the ABS doesnt work, off the top of me noggin i cannot recall the speed, maybe 20mph

Never had to perform an emergency brake at under 40mph...hmmm...thanks for the info though. Will definitely keep it in mind :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links