Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nice big shiny alloys

andyhart21

I was looking through the February 2002 issue of Max Power (I know its a boy racer mag) and there is a nice looking imprezza turbo at the back with a stunning set of alloys that would look fantastic on an IS200. I enquired about getting some of these in 19" and found there is only one importer in the whole of europe, which is in Switzerland. I nearly choked when I found out how much they were - £734 PER RIM without any tyres. That also excludes p+p to the UK. If anyone knows a cheaper way to get some of these it would be much appreciated. They are made by Budnik and are called Tusk2's. Here is a link http://www.budnik.com/wheels/tusk2.htm

Have you spoke to the US distributer? It might be less expensive to purchase them from a US supplier.

Also a lot of UK companys have chrome/machine pollished rims avalible.

Call Oliver at Xtreme on 01279 412603 he can mail you pics of what he has and already knows all fitment sizes. Then you can call around and see what deals you can find. This is where your Max Power will come in handy.

• 3 weeks later...