Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well while parked by the road being a good samaritan to a lady in distress by changing her wheel some :tsktsk: er in a blue peugeot 306 smashed my drivers mirror casing to shards and promptly disappeared.

So if anyone has any casings or knows of where i can aquire one then i would be most grateful

Cheers

Austin

Well while parked by the road being a good samaritan to a lady in distress by changing her wheel some  :tsktsk: er in a blue peugeot 306 smashed my drivers mirror casing to shards and promptly disappeared.

So if anyone has any casings or knows of where i can aquire one then i would be most grateful

Cheers

Austin

That's bad news Austin :o

Had my drivers side "kicked" off and smashed soon after I bought the car... £230 for a new unit :crybaby:

There was a guy breaking a Mk1 GS on eBay a while back (where I got my spoiler), I'll see if I can dig out his mail addy so you can see if he still has it :winky:

I have a silver (Lucerne I think) MK2 mirror casing in my garage at the moment but the bit inside that the mirror glass clips onto is knackered. If yours is a MK2 you might be able to botch one together using both. The casing itself is in pretty good nick and was from a '98 GS300SE (with the memory position sensors). PM me if you're interested.

Would you believe it... just been out to fold the mirrors in and some t :tsktsk: r has either hit the o/s one with a vehicle, or it's been kicked - there's a white scuff on the mirror frame and quite a big one the top of the door just behind the mirror :angry::angry::angry:

WTF is wrong with these f*****g low-lifes :question::angry:

Would you believe it... just been out to fold the mirrors in and some t :tsktsk: r has either hit the o/s one with a vehicle, or it's been kicked - there's a white scuff on the mirror frame and quite a big one the top of the door just behind the mirror :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

WTF is wrong with these f*****g low-lifes :question:  :angry:

cheers james but its a mk1 and they went through the inner too but the thoughts appreciated.

Tony i have just found a set on the us eBay and bid on both if i win them i will have a spare passenger side one going so i may be able to help you out all being well.

must be the day for wing mirrors i tell you

Would you believe it... just been out to fold the mirrors in and some t :tsktsk: r has either hit the o/s one with a vehicle, or it's been kicked - there's a white scuff on the mirror frame and quite a big one the top of the door just behind the mirror :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

cheers james but its a mk1 and they went through the inner too but the thoughts appreciated.

Tony i have just found a set on the us eBay and bid on both if i win them i will have a spare passenger side one going so i may be able to help you out all being well.

Thanks mate, I'm hoping it's just a case of T-cutting it... will have a better look in the morning in daylight :yawn:

Thanks mate, I'm hoping it's just a case of T-cutting it... will have a better look in the morning in daylight :yawn:

how did it go tony? if you still have problems i won both the wing mirrors on eBay so i will have a spare passenger side when i get the new ones sprayed up

how did it go tony? if you still have problems i won both the wing mirrors on eBay so i will have a spare passenger side when i get the new ones sprayed up

Luckily there was nothing broken, so just a T-Cut & polish... sorted :winky: ... 'till next time :unsure::huh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links