Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I WANT A BONNET MASCOT FOR MY LS ! :driving: looking for a flying L ...Merc style upright mascot....sorry but does anyone know where I can get one ?....saw one on that blue LS on eBay and contacted the guy...said he got it at a car boot sale...Lexus dealers are no help on this one...anyone help me please ?.....I'm ready :tomato:

I WANT A BONNET MASCOT FOR MY LS !  :driving: looking for a flying L ...Merc style upright mascot....sorry but does anyone know where I can get one ?....saw one on that blue LS on ebay and contacted the guy...said he got it at a car boot sale...Lexus dealers are no help on this one...anyone help me please ?.....I'm  ready  :tomato:

used to be alot about on eBay probably worth a search personally i just use the nearest pizza delivery boy

I WANT A BONNET MASCOT FOR MY LS !  :driving: looking for a flying L ...Merc style upright mascot....sorry but does anyone know where I can get one ?....saw one on that blue LS on ebay and contacted the guy...said he got it at a car boot sale...Lexus dealers are no help on this one...anyone help me please ?.....I'm  ready  :tomato:

They come up on e-bay, sourced from Singapore, or Taiwan....keep looking in Lexus parts, or whatever. You CAN go onto 'Completed sales' too in your search.

But, it'd only get ripped off, literally AND metaphorically? :tsktsk:

Thanks for input lads...I have placed my bids on ebay and will let you know the results...looks very plasticky....22in wheels next !  :D ....only joking guys  :P ..and thanks again !

Well you might be safe from Hooligans in Cumbria? (or is that wishful thinking?) :driving:

Thanks for input lads...I have placed my bids on ebay and will let you know the results...looks very plasticky....22in wheels next !  :D ....only joking guys  :P ..and thanks again !

Well you might be safe from Hooligans in Cumbria? (or is that wishful thinking?) :driving:

I purchased one of these some time ago and I was very pleased with it it was in metal and quite good chrome plate - I have had two MOTs with it in place and have had no comment

I could show you photos if I knew how to post pictures on the site but I am a bit of a novice perhaps someone could instruct me.

I purchased one of these some time ago and I was very pleased with it it was in metal and quite good chrome plate - I have had two MOTs with it in place and have had no comment

I could show you photos if I knew how to post pictures on the site but I am a bit of a novice perhaps someone could instruct me.

Click on add reply.

Then go to the box that say's browse,click on that and then find yout photos i.e. "your pictures" or "your documents" click on the pic you want to post then you will come back to here.Click on "add this attatchmet".

It will then open up and you click on "add this in post"

Done.

Sounds a bit tricky but you will get the hang of it.

If not then e-mail them to me and I will post them for you.

Terry

Click on add reply.

Then go to the box that say's browse,click on that and then find yout photos i.e. "your pictures" or "your documents" click on the pic you want to post then you will come back to here.Click on "add this attatchmet".

It will then open up and you click on "add this in post"

Done.

Sounds a bit tricky but you will get the hang of it.

If not then e-mail them to me and I will post them for you.

Terry

Sorry Terry could not find any browser window - also when I attempted to E mail you was told not permitted

Sorry to be such a nerd

Yours

MJM 444

Mmmmm so MJM 444 where did you get it from ?....ebay...Hong Kong seller by any chance ?  :blush:

I got it on E.Bay from Hong Kong unfortunately did not keep the receipt but it was no more than £10.00 inc postage

I would think it was similar to the one shown in above post 7 on E.Bay

The purchasd motif was of quite acceptable quality and chrome plated.

I am hoping that Terry will post my pictures showing the bonnet motif on my vehicle on the Site as I was unable to fathom out the way to attach a picture to my post

Cheers

Happy Hunting

I was disappointed I did not get my pictures posted as promised as I thought they may have been of interest to those reading this post

Email them to me at terryfirespark@aol.com

And I shall post them for you.

Regards Terry

P.S. I did send you a P.M. with my email address before.

Mascot pics.  A lot better than I imagined. I think the 400 model quite suits it.

it looks ok........................i think???!!!

possibley look better gold plated, maybe,maybe not. Each to there own