Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bugger..good Night Turned Bad

Monster-Mat

finished a works function..............at 02:45

get taxi home, decide to walk the last 100meters

little loose pavement stones, i trip, right leg steps ontop wet grass.........otherleg decides to not do anything

"snap"

after getting up....falling down....and getting up again, i knew it wasnt quite right, but i managed to walk home...laughing ...and in pain

got up this morning, could i get up..........nooooooo

spent all day in Salisbury hospital....

broken ankle...whoot whoot :angry:

gonna get a picture tommorow of the pavement.....and see who is liable

where theres blame, theres a claim :D

Only a Soldier would brake a leg then go to bed, wake up in the morning and then complain........ 'Pants' I've broken my leg! suppose i need to go to Hospital :whistling:

I will donate £50 to a charity of your choice to see a picture on the face of the person responsible.

When you turn up........... in the 'TANK'.......Assuming they also come in Auto.

Know how that feels........At least waiting till next day helps swelling go down,so pot can go straight on.Same sort of thing happened to me when posted to Cyprus, but a monsoon drain got me :blush:

Matt UIDI (unidentified dance floor injuries) are all rage at the moment, my MR2 mate is in the same way after a works do, hope your leg gets better soon, there will be two of you on sat hobbling around the place on sat, speedy recover