Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bugger..good Night Turned Bad

Monster-Mat

well soon a sthe fibreglass pot goes on on tuesday ill be back up at the workshop.....finishing the welding :D

already taken pictures of the lumpy pavement, and grassy slope down from the edge of the path :shifty:

just looking for a good "where theres blame theres a claim" team....... :whistling:

the boredom is killing me already..................and the stairs!!

will still be at TDI tommorow, and the christmas bash at MK, itl take more than a broken ankle to stop me

personal insurance is good.............roll on £1500 :lol:

Hope you heal quick mate. Make sure you do whatever exercises the physios set you.  :excl:

funny you should say that, ive recently just come of 3 weeks rehab training for a knee injury...

Edited by Monster-Mat

sorry to hear of your misfortunate accident Mat.

I'm off work at the moment aswell with two fractured ribs and internal bleading, after a friend decided to drive his new civic type R into a tree at 70 mph. I did however come off better than the car.

Should take you about 6 weeks to recover........

cheers chaps.................

BOREDOM is a killer......especially when coupled with EGAY

however it looks like my swift recovery may not be so swift.

its seems something or whatever medical thingy me bob isnt right, and i may need to have an op to plate and pin something or whatever together again....so my 8 weeks........ :huh: ....could be 12 weeks or longer :crying::yawn:

its seems something or whatever medical thingy me bob isnt right, and i may need to have an op to plate and pin something or whatever together again....so my 8 weeks........ :huh: ....could be 12 weeks or longer :crying:  :yawn:

So your long awaited visit to my Cafe (Royce Rolls Wholefood, since you asked) is off for a while? we DO have a wheelchair entry...and THREE lovely assistants to cater to (Some of) your needs!

Hope you've got a good stereo and a bunch of DVDs?

Chris in Bristol ...we'll deliver for very small fee....

its seems something or whatever medical thingy me bob isnt right, and i may need to have an op to plate and pin something or whatever together again....so my 8 weeks........ :huh: ....could be 12 weeks or longer :crying:  :yawn:

So your long awaited visit to my Cafe (Royce Rolls Wholefood, since you asked) is off for a while? we DO have a wheelchair entry...and THREE lovely assistants to cater to (Some of) your needs!

dont worry chris, give us a postcode, ill be down for lentil and green bean soup.....sooner than you can say cous cous and dried tomato bake

dont worry chris, give us a postcode, ill be down for lentil and green bean soup.....sooner than you can say cous cous and dried tomato bake

Well, we're more light munchies/take-away than restaurant. BUT I do make excellent soup. Grow a lot of the ingredients too! I love making soup (and, sods law, I AM making Saturdays soup with beans and lentils, I think, though it MAY be Curried Parsnip and Coconut!)

Had great Cous-cous in a Moroccan place in Windsor the other day (and my Moroccan friends run a place adjacent to me in the market....)

If you ARE ever coming to Bristol, I'll make sure I'm there....coffee's on me......I'm trying to retire...no mortgage so only minimal expenses, like an LS 400... to maintain!

BS1 1JQ.

Feet up! Now you get an idea of how Ole Gunnar Solskjaer feels!

:zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links