Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Piaa Super Sporza (carbon Fiber)

GALLA_4

Picked up a set of these bad boys from a friend across the pond on IS300.net I should have them next week and will get better pics of them installed. Hopefully they will be better than the crap stock ones lol Got them in 20" and 22"

super_sporza_splr_cf.jpg

Picked up a set of these bad boys from a friend across the pond on IS300.net I should have them next week and will get better pics of them installed. Hopefully they will be better than the crap stock ones lol Got them in 20" and 22"

super_sporza_splr_cf.jpg

they look v nice matey.

do you know how much they are new (from PIAA)??

super_sporza_splr_cf.jpg

wow i like them mate . can i have some . where how do i get some.

Arrived from the US of A today and they look the business! But they are so so superior to the OEM ones!! You get like an alcohol wipe for your windscreen that you use before you use the wipers. Then initially they seem to smeer the screen with a film of silica. It was raining as you can see from the pic over here today and just driving up the road I didn't even need to have the wipers on as the rain just rolled clear of the screen and I wasn't even travelling very fast. I thoroughly recommend these wipers! :D

PC190005.jpg