Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Saterday Night.......

Kazi

Some jack ***** tried to start on me tonight, had a go at head butting me..............

What do you do.............been a while and the same nob hed had been giving giref for a while....... let me know what you'd do?

Im runnning out of patience..... and I think I may take the law into my own hands.......

Mate, I had exactly the same thing a few years ago so know what you're going through.

Was constantly harrassed for several weeks, verbally and potentially physically - even got to the stage of car chases with his "thug gang" mates waving knives out the window :crying:

Finally arranged a meeting with him through a go-between, at a local car park one evening to sort it out once and for all... he never turned up :lol:

No probs after that :D

What do you do.............been a while and the same nob hed had been giving giref for a while....... let me know what you'd do?

Im runnning out of patience..... and I think I may take the law into my own hands.......

I hate people like that.

However as an ex/ bouncer Head doorman of nightclubs I can tell you there are ways to stop it, and they could all make it worse.

You could (i'd try number 3 first);

1. Go down the legal route, ( Potentially making it worse for you)

2. Beat the :tsktsk: out of him, ( Would he come back with weapons, more mates?)

3.Go round and have a chat with him in the day time on his/ your own, it's amazing how different people can be if they're on their own.

Obviously each situation is different but as long as there's no reason why he's doing this you should be able to sort it one way or another,

Good luck to you.

Adz

Sound advice Adz.

As my old man told me you won't sort your problems out with your fists. Beat seven colours out of him and you would probably end up being charged with assault.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links