Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ohh Arse

Ellz

Well after having a good time up at tdi i thought all was going well untill some arsing cold weather and that little thing called ICE!!!

Was dropping my girlfriend home saw some frost on the road, christina (my girlffriend) said "that looks a bit slippery" bugga me she was right.

Not going to quick 25-30 mph, as it was a funny junction thingy, turned the wheel.............................................................................................................................and nothing happened oh ***** i thought, slammed on the brakes which did feck all and i ended up hitting the cerb with my front left wheel on full lock, then got some grip on the grass turned the car so the rear wheel hit the curb, then bloody hit the street name one of those new ones dug in the ground bloody far then ended up on the road again.

Happened so quick i didnt really get what was going on :duh:

So now the cars sitting at LSUK waiting there 8 o clock opening tomro to see why my cars front wheel is at this angle \ in stead of | that angle. Need a new front bumper trd lip head light left wing 2 new wheels and tyres and a big loan.

The only good thing is now i can get some new stuff for her like dark headlights maybe different bumper even maybe new wheels we never know :ph34r::ph34r: so if anyone has got any spare parts at all let me know .

O yeah me and girlfriend where ok but that doesnt really matter :shutit:

Well after having a good time up at tdi i thought all was going well untill some arsing cold weather and that little thing called ICE!!!

Was dropping my girlfriend home saw some frost on the road, christina (my girlffriend) said "that looks a bit slippery" bugga me she was right.

Not going to quick 25-30 mph, as it was a funny junction thingy, turned the wheel.............................................................................................................................and nothing happened oh ***** i thought, slammed on the brakes which did feck all and i ended up hitting the cerb with my front left wheel on full lock, then got some grip on the grass turned the car so the rear wheel hit the curb, then bloody hit the street name one of those new ones dug in the ground bloody far then ended up on the road again.

Happened so quick i didnt really get what was going on  :duh:

So now the cars sitting at LSUK waiting there 8 o clock opening tomro to see why my cars front wheel is at this angle \ in stead of | that angle. Need a new front bumper trd lip head light left wing 2 new wheels and tyres and a big loan.

The only good thing is now i can get some new stuff for her like dark headlights maybe different bumper even maybe new wheels we never know  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  so if anyone has got any spare parts at all let me know .

O yeah me and girlfriend where ok but that doesnt really matter  :shutit:

Dolpe. Unlucky fella. Hope you get it sorted...

Not what you need coming up to X-mas either.

It was very cold yesterday. Hope no one else had any accidents? :unsure:

D.

Just noticed this thread ......... will move it to the appropriate forum !

Hope your OK mate......... and your girlfriend, oh ... and that pretty oriental girl that was in your car too ! :whistling:

An excuse for new wheels .... bumper is defo on way ..........

Good Luck !

Hope your OK mate......... and your girlfriend, oh ... and that pretty oriental girl that was in your car too !  :whistling:

Good Luck !

Bumper on the way ????????? is that for me ?? i do need one maybe an after market one :o :o

Hope your OK mate......... and your girlfriend, oh ... and that pretty oriental girl that was in your car too !  :whistling:

Good Luck !

Bumper on the way ????????? is that for me ?? i do need one maybe an after market one :o :o

can have the monster one

Sorry read... your ok that's # one interest.

I offer my skills 'free' if that helps you  :winky:

I could be on the way to see u tony, as might be getting new wheels so want them checked and done properly, just wondering do u do balencing and brakes as have had a bit of brake judda, im getting some new disc wonderng if you could A) put them on B) sort out the brake judda best u can ????????

The bumper off the monsta???? hmmmm and when you say you can have, does that mean for free ????????? :shifty::shifty:

I could be on the way to see u tony, as might be getting new wheels so want them checked and done properly, just wondering do u do balencing and brakes as have had a bit of brake judda, im getting some new disc wonderng if you could A) put them on B) sort out the brake judda best u can ????????

The bumper off the monsta???? hmmmm and when you say you can have, does that mean for free ????????? :shifty::shifty:

erm no

erm no

Pm me with a price or put it up here if u wanna sell it as if i dont want it others may take u up, need to see if my bumper can be fixed, cant remember what it looks like, have herd of a reasonably good body shop down here called "Vyes" anyone herd of them, good or bad would like to here any info on them.

Yes and yes..... get things sorted then give me a pm..... all will work out in the end (team LOC)