Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2nd Car

whitie

I'm going to be getting my IS Sport sometime soon after Xmas and this time will be keeping it standard, mainly due to I do some DIY and it seems a bit iffy or falls off :blush:

Now my question is I want to get a run around and I'm not quite sure what to get (Will also tinker with). I was thinking *don't laugh* maybe an old Prelude or Calibra..

Any ideas. The cheaper the better!

I wouldn't worry about the feedback when it comes to buying a car ............

You can always call him, email him ... and make arrangements out of eBay.

I bought my car off eBay, and that was for a lot more than that car is listed for ! :blush:

The seller had really low feedback too ..... however I arranged for viewing etc, out of eBay .... then we just finalised the purchase on eBay. (via cash)

Those old preludes are not bad ... and are high revving, just what you'd expect from a honda.

My cousin had one, in auto - and it wasn't slow .......

Shop around though, there should be loads of them around ................

Good luck !

I used to have Prelude 2.0 manual, great car had it 5years started with 32,000 miles sold it with 100,000 miles. faultless just a little slow being 2.0l.

only reason i sold it got board after having car for so long..its still going good as a friend now has it.

Also been looking at some RX7's (always liked them for some reason).

Got about 4k depending on what the IS costs from auction (10k all in). So they could be out of my price for an un-thrashed one

nice motors, but budget for an engine rebuild as the rotor tips wear about 60k miles,. also has alarmingly poor MPG...a corrado vr6 would be my choice.

I'm going to be getting my IS Sport sometime soon after Xmas and this time will be keeping it standard, mainly due to I do some DIY and it seems a bit iffy or falls off  :blush:

Now my question is I want to get a run around and I'm not quite sure what to get (Will also tinker with). I was thinking *don't laugh* maybe an old Prelude or Calibra..

Any ideas. The cheaper the better!

mate of mine is selling a prelude,, very nice it is, all I know it is N reg, silver and done me thinks 116k miles.. if you are interested let me know and i maybe able to get some pics

Yeah Pics would be nice. I'm really after anything that has a good shell/enigine as it won't really be on the road for a while.

Something that I can strip out (maybe respray) and if I break anything while mucking about jump on Fleabay to buy a replacement part.

Oh. being able to upgrade a few parts would be nice to! :D

Must... keep hands.... from.... touching.... next .... IS :blush:

Yeah Pics would be nice. I'm really after anything that has a good shell/enigine as it won't really be on the road for a while.

Something that I can strip out (maybe respray) and if I break anything while mucking about jump on Fleabay to buy a replacement part.

Oh. being able to upgrade a few parts would be nice to!  :D

Must... keep hands.... from.... touching.... next .... IS  :blush:

will tell him to get some pics for ya,, engine is sound in this car , not v-tec.

had a drive of it, very nippy and smooth