Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After Market Exhaust

Billsy

Is there anyone in or around Stockport that has an IS with an after market exhaust that is willing to let me have a listen? I really want to buy one but have never heard one on the IS. I’ve looked at the official exhaust thread but I really need to know how load they are. If anyone can help me out please PM me

Cheers

Billsy

Is there anyone in or around Stockport that has an IS with an after market exhaust that is willing to let me have a listen? I really want to buy one but have never heard one on the IS. I’ve looked at the official exhaust thread but I really need to know how load they are. If anyone can help me out please PM me

Cheers

Billsy

Me :D

Cheers

Billsy

That was quick mate. Can I have a listen some time?

Cheers

Billsy

That was quick mate. Can I have a listen some time?

Sure, you have pm :D

Kazama is a nice exhaust i have one on mine. I was after the Dragger II or Hiper but they were discontinued. They were loud as f*** from a sound clip i heard.

I have a second hand Super Drager II for sale. PM me if anyones interested. :)