Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ipod In My Rx For Christmas...

Just checked the status of the Dension iPod adapters on their site. Looks like in the last week or so they have updated the information given the introduction of the new Ice link FM which connects via the aerial connection on the back of the head unit. All Lexus' are now shown as being compatible!!!

Great news.

br

D

Just checked the status of the Dension iPod adapters on their site. Looks like in the last week or so they have updated the information given the introduction of the new Ice link FM which connects via the aerial connection on the back of the head unit. All Lexus' are now shown as being compatible!!!

Great news.

br

D

whats the link to their website, i cant seem to find it.

cheers

Just seen a problem with this adaptor from Dension which for me makes it not viable. RX300 sat nav with traffic avoidance needs constant radio signal. Fitting this system results in complete loss of FM signals so all traffic information both RDS based TA and via the onscreen maps traffic avoidance will be lost. Dension have confirmed this.

However, speaking to Dension there is a new Ice Link plus for Toyota which they believe may work with the RX, They sent one out last night to a UK based customer who will probably be trying to fit it over the weekend. So in a weeks time Dension should be able to confirm whether this new Toyota specific ice link plus which is far better than the Fm solution would work or not.

Will update this post when I have heard more from Dension.

br

D