Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Instrument Cluster

BAGGY

ive got a spare cluster if you need to borrow one..

Help my foster child threw up on the way to school all over the passager seat ( :sick: sorry if your eating). Got the car cleaned, but still smelly, any idea of the best way to sort the seat out?

IS200 SE AUTO 30.6kmiles on the clock car still under warranty

Also on the odd occassion my car needs two or three attempts to start it, but it's normal fine after that, any ideas?

Brakes sometimes squeak is it the discs or pad any idea on prices for these parts?

Noisy passager side mirror when folding is this a bad sign?

I've kerbed alloys :angry: now they are corroding any good refurbishment companies near Lexus in Woodford?

Who's the best spanner man at Lexus in Woodford?

Help my foster child threw up on the way to school all over the passager seat ( :sick: sorry if your eating). Got the car cleaned, but still smelly, any idea of the best way to sort the seat out?

Also on the odd occassion my car needs two or three attempts to start it, but it's normal fine after that, any ideas?

Brakes sometimes squeak is it the discs or pad any idea on prices for these parts?

I've kerbed alloys :angry: now they are corroding any good refurbishment companies near Lexus in Woodford?

errr and thats got anything to do with a spare cluster.........or am i missing something...

in answer to your questions anyway.

soap and water.

no idea

no idea try a lexus spares dept

no idea

no idea...

:D

I think you need to make a new post mate.

Ash

Well the latest is i emailed metal monkey to ask if they do one off's.They said yes and told me they looked on the net at pictures and think approx £15.00 for the volts,mpg,water temp and £85.00 for a full set of dials.So ill take the out at weekend and hopefully send them on monday.