toyo do make them , just that where i was looking didnt

ah i see , wonder if tony did :winky:

225/40/18 @ £179

255/35/18 not available !!!!

225/40/18 @ £179, seems reasonable

255/35/18 not available !!!!...what!!

i see they only cater for bycicle thin tyres then

toyo do make them , just that where i was looking didnt

ah ok....do you think Tony has seen this yet?

I have added *GEOMETRY GEOMETRY GEOMETRY* to the heading.

I'm sure he will look now !  :D

OMG.... I'm looking at the screen reading the previous posts mumbling 'who the *****' is this Tony gezza'.... and 'say something'.......only to find out is ME!

Tyres and prices...!

LOC have been very 'Tolerant and understanding' with my position over the last year, the reason is i obviously offer a service and many here have paid monies for those services. If i were a Authorized trader then i would have to pay here for the privilege, rightly so.... but i make 'Nothing' from any car i set-up or write set-ups for, those of you that have come to me understand exactly what i mean.

I managed to set a tyre price structure for Members of LOC that fell way below retail, this was achieved from the fact most travel miles for the geometry and i wanted to compete with online tyre buying.... geo + tyres.. job done.

My meeting yesterday with Kendo had one impact that surprised me! he wants to follow my example and 'all' tyres sold will be on par or below online ordering :ohmy:

The Black Circle

The Mytyre

and so on now have lost the advantage!

This development i wouldn't of displayed since this could be viewed as advertising.... but by invitation these are the facts :D .... end of the day if we can save some £sss then thats good for the club :winky:

Tony would it be OK to run on these tyres on a daily basis, albeit taking it easy in the wet?

Toyo state on their website that the thread patter is designe to dispell maximum water, plus looking ath that pic abouve the thread debt does seem to be alot more substantial than convential tyres.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links