Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wot A Laugh!

Deano 84

I bought my is 200 sport on sat!

I had the car 10 hours and i was pulled by the police in it!

I am 21!

The car had a private plate that was W2ST M!

I got done for miss use of spacing! I explained everything but it was done in his head due to my age!

Just thort it was funny! :lol:

Some cops are just too petty! My sister's Carina E (used to be mine) has had tinted windows since within a week of me buying it in 1999. Was pulled over the other week, not allowed to move until the front door tints were peeled off.

I mean, OK it slightly failed on the light meter test (supposed to be >45, actual reading was 6 :P ) but come on officer...

No there are a few young ones

im 21...elliot....he's just finished his toilet training or something...but hes the whipper snapper of the sight

Generally the police have an issue with me too....but thats more to do with something called speed limits..........how very hypocritical

in my last 3 cars used to get pulled 3 or 4 times a week

and every time i take my weekend car out i get pulled,

but have never been pulled in the lex guess that's what you get for driving an old mans car  :P

Well, as a LS 400 owner, you're probably right about the 'old man's car' bit. :driving: (And, we all get old.....I have!)

But I got checked driving my BMW 850 once.

They knew who I was before I opened the window!

"Are you Doctor Skelton?....."

Then it was all right.

So...get a title seems to be the answer!! (Mine's only a sixties PhD....!) :zee:

No there are a few young ones

im 21...elliot....he's just finished his toilet training or something...but hes the whipper snapper of the sight

Generally the police have an issue with me too....but thats more to do with something called speed limits..........how very hypocritical

LOLOL toilet training! whats that???? :lol::lol:

19 and never been pulled in yet even with the carbon bonnet and ever increasing amount of noise coming from my pipe, Due very soon to get louder isnt that right Thom :D , when you going to matts might pop up and swap them over then if that ok

Had a bike got pulled twice for speeding and one of them i got 5 points AHHHHHHHH

Feel for you buddy. Ive never been pulled once in my Lex. And I put this down to having a private plate despite the fact that I make it clear I dont like the local force as their as corrupt as lucky lucky man in spain!

Now in my BMW with standard plate, I got pulled twice in 7 months........

I'm 20, never been pulled.

Not been pulled over by the coppers either. :hehe:

You wanna try working for LEX, You get to take all the new tasty treats home, but when you live 1/4 mile from the cop shop!! NIGHTMARE, I must get pulled twice a month. mainly for fog lamps!! not speeding! with the speed camera's in Notts now you cant go above 30! :tsktsk:

You wanna try working for LEX, You get to take all the new tasty treats home, but when you live 1/4 mile from the cop shop!! NIGHTMARE, I must get pulled twice a month. mainly for fog lamps!! not speeding! with the speed camera's in Notts now you cant go above 30! :tsktsk:

......... so turn your fog lights off ?

Just a question, but what is the big issue about fog/spot lights ?

Just a question, but what is the big issue about fog/spot lights ?

Well, have you ever been dazzled by the bright lights driving towards you ?

Usually those caused by fogs ...... (but then people say, well Xnenon's are brighter) yeah well ... they are legal.

If you cause an accident because someone was dazzled by your fog lights, then your to blame .... simple.

Jumping in a different car every night after a hard days slog I very rarely check the lights, we set all our demonstrators to auto so they just come on. So its not like I switch them on, and on a new housing estate with no street lamps it helps. Just the police with nothing better to do with their time. I'm not hurting anyone. Anyway its because of the cars, and the fact i'm 25, they always give me producers.