Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member Looking For Buying Advice

Hi guys, hope you don`t mind helping out a new mwmber looking for some info.

I run a workshop for Nissan 300 zx Twin Turbo`s, and having had a couple (still have one) I am very used to the power that Twin turbo`s have. I love the GS 300 sport and with those huge rear wheels, also I have had a couple of test drives and want one...but...the power is a bit lacking, most likely been spoilt with present car, anyway I am sure that there is a twin turbo version of the GS 300 sport available in Jap land, can any one confirm this? also any one have one..to sell? hope the Nissan word has`nt put you off me? as a bonus my wife is selling her Ford Focus after Xmas and wants an IS 200 so will defo need a Gs before that to keep my Nissan comapany. Thanks in advance

Jeff TT

Hi Jeff TT,

I'm a proud owner of the Aristo GS300 SE TT Import, it's a bit quick of the mark with two VERY thirsty turbo's but it's a lovely motor and even better when some boy-racer tries his luck - LOL :D

Thanks guys, now I know for sure that the twin turbo is available will start to look in earnest, couple of more questions...first am I right in thinking the engine is the same as the TT Supra and if is are the tuning methods the same?

cheers Jeff TT :D

Motto for Christmas "Must find a Toyota Asristo Vertex"

[link to commercial website removed - Rod]

Yep, The engine is the TT Supra and tuning is the same aswell - as for buying one, there is an L plate Aristo, exactly the same as mine was imported in this country 1 week ago and the motor is for sale in MK, PM me and I'll point you in the right direction.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links