Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cmd Cooling Panel! Bling Alert!

GALLA_4

My CMD Cooling panel arrived today! I must say it looks SAVAGE :D and only took about 5 mins to fit with an Allen key and a 10mm socket. I opened the bonnet at a petrol station up the road and I was attacked by magpies lol Well no thats a lie but its 10 out of 10 for bling! Thank You Mr McGee!

10122005.jpg

PC190001.jpg

PC190002.jpg

Looks very Bling Owen, like it :)

:offtopic: But don't worry about Mat, I've spoken to my cousin who is a an orthopeadic surgeon and he told me that extreme sarcasim is a side effect of a broken ankle, but it will pass when the cast comes off :lol:

looking good owen, glad it got to you as quick as it did.....

Looking realy good tho!!

That mirror polished stainless steel is the nuts, expensive material but worth it in the end as nothing else looks as good as that, not even polished ally or chrome plating!

now as matt said, clean that bloody engine bay!

looking good owen, glad it got to you as quick as it did.....

Looking realy good tho!!

That mirror polished stainless steel is the nuts, expensive material but worth it in the end as nothing else looks as good as that, not even polished ally or chrome plating!

now as matt said, clean that bloody engine bay!

If you dont mind me asking but how much dolla did you part with for that?

Loooks good

£69.99 + £5 p&p.

Includes polished stainless steel cap head socket screws to replace the 10mm bolts that are already in position.

This is the same price as most other cooling panels even though the material and cutting is more expensive than the aluminium counterparts.

The mirror polished stainless steel is pretty much perfect and requires minimal maintainance to keep its shine

errr looks good n'all but aitn it supposed to go under the lip on the front grill..

Fargo, he is running an aftermarket fibreglass replica of the jap spec altezza bumper with the built in grille.

My one fits underneath on the standard spec IS200 sports grille