Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Police

swfcdan

Got pulled over by the police this morning, pooped my pants.

They pulled me over to tell me to wash my IS as you could not see my registration plate for all the dirt :whistling:

anyways, i got the distinct impression that he didnt think it was my car, as im only 20. Had a really crappy attitude.

oh well no harm done

Beleive it or not ................ even having dirty windows is an offence.

£30 ticket.

Now, if you number plate was anywhere as near as dirty as Thoms on the MK meet ........ then I can see why they pulled you over ! :lol:

They pulled me over to tell me to wash my IS as you could not see my registration plate for all the dirt  :whistling:

Exactly the same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Sound coppers though to be fair, had a chat about the car and the crap weather, even gave me a cloth to clean the plate!

Traffic cops must be bored round your way!

Mind you, my wife got stopped for having a blown brake light (just blew that day, really). Major hassle, since she had to replace it, get a garage to verify that the light now worked, then take the completed paperwork to the police station.

Ho hum! :tomato:

ive since cleaned my plate, when i get back hope ill take a few snaps, its more like platinum brown than plat ice :D

im proud of my dirtyness haha, its taken me over a month to reach this new colour

ive since cleaned my plate, when i get back hope ill take a few snaps, its more like platinum brown than plat ice  :D

im proud of my dirtyness haha, its taken me over a month to reach this new colour

Over a month ? Wow....that's dedication for you :P

It sounds more like a rally car than a luxury car. :D

ive since cleaned my plate, when i get back hope ill take a few snaps, its more like platinum brown than plat ice  :D

where i work it is one of those out of town sites where offices are springing up left right and centre so there building all around me. There is constant dust and dirt around so the car is constantly filthy. :P

where i work it is one of those out of town sites where offices are springing up left right and centre so there building all around me. There is constant dust and dirt around so the car is constantly filthy. :P

Not you as well. They're building a new office block at the end of our work road. I spend all that time on a Saturday getting the car pristine, and it turns into looking like a dump truck by the end of Monday. Lucky enough I think they've finished the muddy part of the job now. Fingers crossed I can go back to having a well kept car again. B)

:whistling:  Just relieved he didn't breathalise you eh?  :D

Joking aside - DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE THIS XMAS SEASON - it would be a shame to have spillage in your Lexus  :P

Here, Here ! I couldn't face losing the licence to drive my Lexus. Leave the car at home.

normally boxing day here every police car is out and parked on a verge or siding somewhere watching the traffic.

I make it a point to go and talk really loudly and cheerfully to everyone i see as they are all blatently hung over

:whistling:  Just relieved he didn't breathalise you eh?  :D

Joking aside - DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE THIS XMAS SEASON - it would be a shame to have spillage in your Lexus  :P

Here, Here ! I couldn't face losing the licence to drive my Lexus. Leave the car at home.

normally boxing day here every police car is out and parked on a verge or siding somewhere watching the traffic. as they are all blatently hung over

who the police......

Next time tell the policeman that the car isn't as dirty as his wife.

I believe that the police are then much more forgiving and even offer to drive you around in the back of their car.

But a dirty Lexus... shame... shame on you.

He should have a mark put against his name for owning a dirty Lexus :lol: :winky:

They pulled me over to tell me to wash my IS as you could not see my registration plate for all the dirt  :whistling:

anyways, i got the distinct impression that he didnt think it was my car, as im only 20. Had a really crappy attitude.

oh well no harm done

Atleast you got pulled over while driving, I was washing my car one weekend (a month ago) and I saw a police car passing by my car (Silver Astra) and after 200 yards they turned around and parked up behind my car, I must say it was embarrassing, neighbours were watching thinking I did a silly thing, two coppers got off and asked me if my number plate was private??? I told them what made you think its private number plate, it’s an S reg as you can see, he said that they did quick check and it came up as Golf Gti, I told him I can bring the documents if you want to, he said no need, and started talking about how nice the car is and drove off, the following morning I was lucky enough to see another police car in a petrol station and I asked them politely to check my reg No, and to my surprise all the info was correct, so made think about the whole thing

oh well no harm done

Atleast you got pulled over while driving, I was washing my car one weekend (a month ago) and I saw a police car passing by my car (Silver Astra) and after 200 yards they turned around and parked up behind my car, I must say it was embarrassing, neighbours were watching thinking I did a silly thing, two coppers got off and asked me if my number plate was private??? I told them what made you think its private number plate, it’s an S reg as you can see, he said that they did quick check and it came up as Golf Gti, I told him I can bring the documents if you want to, he said no need, and started talking about how nice the car is and drove off, the following morning I was lucky enough to see another police car in a petrol station and I asked them politely to check my reg No, and to my surprise all the info was correct, so made think about the whole thing

definetly off their heads :ohmy:

i always see the people that clean their whole car but dont touch the plate, so you can barely see it, i think that they should be made to clean it with a toothbrush on the spot!