Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Xenon Led Roof Lights Kit

Mr-Lex

"XENON" LED Light...Are they any good as they claim to make? Worth buying? Or just another gimmick name (Xenon) for LED?

ebay linky

To put it politely, it's b*****ks.

They're either going to be LEDs, using a diode made of (as far as I know) Indium Gallium Nitride, or bulbs filled with Xenon gas. Not both.

Another...

"WILL GIVE YOUR CAR THE HID LOOK".......... :question:  :question:  :question:

XENON 501 Sidelight bulbs

Another quote from that one...

THE COLOUR TEMPACURE OF THE BULB IS 4100K

Tempacure?

Ah well, at least these are likely to be Xenon bulbs, unlike the top post!

Tempacure?

Ah well, at least these are likely to be Xenon bulbs, unlike the top post!

Worth buying :unsure::question:

Errr... no.

Our resident LED expert is Mr Morse, I'm sure he'll be along to fill you in. I've used 8-LED wide-angle units from UltraLEDs, look nice (and match my 6000K HIDs nicely) but the heat from the nearby bulb seems to have cooked a few of them!

"XENON" LED Light...Are they any good as they claim to make? Worth buying? Or just another gimmick name (Xenon) for LED?

ebay linky

To put it politely, it's b*****ks.

They're either going to be LEDs, using a diode made of (as far as I know) Indium Gallium Nitride, or bulbs filled with Xenon gas. Not both.

Definitely diodes... no Xenon anywhere in sniffing range of this lot.

L.

Pray tell Fargo..expose the scumbag.

I had bother with him too..

well the short version (big breath) whilst looking into various leds to do the dash conversion i tried his kit,, pile of crap, so i told him, he didnt like what i said saying it was libel etc, reported me to ebays square trade resolution people, he proposed independent inspection i said name time and place,, didnt hear from him again, got the old email saying simple things like "idiot" etc. seems he didnt like the truth,,

i told him all about why his kit was crap (LED viewing angles, the design of the lexus cluster etc) he didnt want to know ,yet strangley admitted to knowing such problmes in an email to another member who asked for a refund..

oh yeh and also was advertising his kit using pictures from a guy in the USA who had made his own kit like me, which of course his kit looked nothing like.

need i go on,, lol

have a look HERE

• 1 month later...

here you go mate a few pics of my LED ones.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Have to say they really are quite bright. Wouldn't pay £11 for them tho.

Have pm'd you link as to where I got mine from.

Lee.

Already got blue dome light, not LED, anyway...will this fit on the IS200?

Looking at it i would say so, best thing to do is go and mesure the hole where the lamp goes. length is certainly right, 31mm.

Lee.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links