Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Creative Mobile Nail Academy

Mr-Lex

What is say's...Nails!!! Nail treatment, manicure, pedicure mobile service...thought some of the LOC member partners (especially the ladies & some men as well) might be interested in doing thier nails for special occaisons or any occasions...

My other half's friend started new business, so putting the word round...

Might even get a discount if mention my name!!!

Its a great idea to do a home service for nails etc icon_biggrin.gif

Prices are very good too thumbsup.gif

Come on boys this is a good idea for yourself (get rid of that under nail grease from playing with the engine too much) or your lady for Crimbo icon_wink.gif

Alex, (ukazn) is a nail technician ......... he has his own place in HOE Street , Walthamstow ........... I have taken Sara there before ......... great work done !

;)

I go there and get my nails done too ... but don't tell anyone !

Alex, (ukazn) is a nail technician ......... he has his own place in HOE Street , Walthamstow ........... I have taken Sara there before ......... great work done !

;)

I go there and get my nails done too ... but don't tell anyone !

Yeh, when he told me first, I didn't believe him! Thought he was pulling my nails!!!!

HOE St', what a name....famous london road :lol:

The music on the website is on a really bad loop and is the worst i've heard - closed it without even looking. Sorry

There is a SKIP option on bottom right corner :whistling: :winky: :lol:

C'mon, she designed her self and 1st business...give it time! I'll ask her to replace with some heavy drum&bass....that way, NO loop at all :lol::lol:

Haha this is weird

Ive just had a Job interview with Designer nails for an IT role

spooky

SPOOKY... :o ...it's not for the above is it :shifty::lol:

he he no not for the above job, but they do train the people to use their products at the nail accademy, which is right next door to where i maybe working.

I wish her the best of luck anyway, the products are the best.

I've been in the trade for the last 6 years now and was thinking of going mobile too. There are some serious profits to be made in this business and going mobile there will be less overheads. all the best to your missus mate Sanj.