Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cargo Net/cargo Guard?

Hi folks.

After owning Saabs for the past few years I have taken the plunge and have been seduced by Lexus :blink: I bought an RX400h which I am,hopefully receiving this Friday.

What I'd like to know is if there is a cargo net/guard available for the RX for those times when the boot is heavily laden to stop cargo topling over the back seats.

I cannot see anything in the accessory brochures,so any info would be gratefully received.

Can't wait to get my hands on the RX :)

Hi folks.

After owning Saabs for the past few years I have taken the plunge and have been seduced by Lexus :blink:  I bought an RX400h which I am,hopefully receiving this Friday.

What I'd like to know is if there is a cargo net/guard available for the RX for those times when the boot is heavily laden to stop cargo toppelling over the back seats.

I cannot see anything in the accessory brochures,so any info would be gratefully received.

Can't wait to get my hands on the RX :)

Try US eBay, usually plenty around at a fraction of the UK price

I've looked on US e-bay and can only see nets for the boot.

What I'm looking for is a net or guard which separates the boot from the passenger compartment,so that when the boot is fully loading,for instance when going on holiday,stuff can be kept in the boot without it falling over the back of the back seats into the passenger compartment.

Any one heard of anything like this in existence?(Estates have these as an accessory and they are practical and a good safety measure when fully laden).

I have both cargo nets from Lexus (Horizontal and vertical) and neither will be any use for what you're wanting...

Pet barrier might be a better bet, BUT, not sure how effective it will be at stopping cases etc hitting you/passanger in back of head if you carshed. I personally never load up past back of seats. Possibly raising the rear headrests to highest position might also help give a bit more of a barrier ?

I have both cargo nets from Lexus (Horizontal and vertical) and neither will be any use for what you're wanting...

Pet barrier might be a better bet, BUT, not sure how effective it will be at stopping cases etc hitting you/passanger in back of head if you carshed. I personally never load up past back of seats. Possibly raising the rear headrests to highest position might also help give a bit more of a barrier ?

When you say vertical net - which four points does the net anchor with ?

Tony

thanks,fergy,i think the "Pet guard" is more what I'm looking for.I realise it is not a safety accessory,just something to stop bits and pieces from topling over into the passenger compartment if they boot ever gets stacked high.

I'll see how I get on with the size of the boot first,to see if will be needing one for the summer hols.

D-day tomorrow-can't wait!!! :)

Tony

Vertical sits at back of boot, right against tail gate...and only goes up about the height of a bottle of coke.... no use to stop anything higher.... though very handy to keep carry out food upright :D

Tony

Vertical sits at back of boot, right against tail gate...and only goes up about the height of a bottle of coke.... no use to stop anything higher.... though very handy to keep carry out food upright :D

Thanks. What I was looking for the anchor points that it ties up to at the top end.

Tony

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links