Civil Partnership

Mr-Lex

Agree/disagree?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Agree/disagree?

• Hell Yes
    • Hell No
    • Don't care

I believe a local elderly, female "couple" have tied the knot. They're not gay, they've done it because they'll have better rights (and the taxman won't get so much) when one of them kicks the bucket!

I believe a local elderly, female "couple" have tied the knot.  They're not gay, they've done it because they'll have better rights (and the taxman won't get so much) when one of them kicks the bucket!

:lol: i thought of this when i had problems in the RAF keeping my quarter but it makes me wonder how many servicemen will go thru with it just to get out of the block will be quite amusing as i bet there will be one or two.

Well my politics are slightly to the right of Ghengis Khan but the way i see it is as long as it doesn't affect me and i don't get it thrown in my face i have no problem with it. Which is why i have a problem with gay pride marches etc you never see a heterosexual pride march but i suppose they aren't as bad as jehovas witnesses at least they don't come to your door and try and convert you

Well my politics are slightly to the right of Ghengis Khan but the way i see it is as long as it doesn't affect me and i don't get it thrown in my face i have no problem with it. Which is why i have a problem with gay pride marches etc you never see a heterosexual pride march but i suppose they aren't as bad as jehovas witnesses at least they don't come to your door and try and convert you

Good points. I'm the same about all those marches and things. If I wanna learn about something, or join a religion etc, I'll do it off my own back.

I don't have a problem with hoomsexuals, but what does annoy me is alot of them insist forcing upon people by the way some talk, act etc.

I do not agree with Gay Marriages. Although im not particulary religeous, I do respect the fact that Marriage is meant to be Biblical.

Man and Woman, Husband and Wife.

Still its each to their own.

I don't have a problem with hoomsexuals, but what does annoy me is alot of them insist forcing upon people by the way some talk, act etc.

I do not agree with Gay Marriages. Although im not particulary religeous, I do respect the fact that Marriage is meant to be Biblical.

Man and Woman, Husband and Wife.

Still its each to their own.

Yeah....but these are civil, not religious marriages and in fact any religious content in a civil marriage is prohibited by law.

Gent's, lets make sure this topic stays On Topic, without any homosexual comments, remarks, etc being made.

Cheers.

how are we meant to keep it on topic if we are not allowed to comment or remark about homosexuals ;)

its about homosexuals and lesbians legally being able to get married

i think its a fab idea :)

You know what I mean Barrie ! Stop being ...... well, just stop being you !  ;)

i cant stop being me ....i am me !!

i do actually think its a good thing, why shouldnt they be allowed, if two people want to show that they are in love, why not

we are in the 21st century after all

You know what I mean Barrie ! Stop being ...... well, just stop being you !  ;)

Is pedantic the word you are looking for........... :D

Back on topic. Each to their own, I have nothing against Gay people, and one of the nicest persons I ever met was gay, sadly he is no longer with us

I think it's a great idea for people of any sexual orientation. At the end of the day if two people are in love and want 'official' recognition of that be it through marriage or a civil service, brilliant.

If we as a nation banned two Asian/Black/Chinese/French (you get my drift!) people from marriage etc. because of race there would be an outcry. I don't see why in this day and age gay couples don't have the same rights as heterosexuals.

My two'penneth worth!