Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Remember My Car Jacking ?

MrADeveci

I suppose you have to keep looking at the positive - you're alive.

At least the d!cks didn't pull any stupid guns on you when the car-jacking happened.

It still doesn't make it right what they done, and what they've been charged !  But just glad you're hear to tell us the tale. :winky:

Plus now you've got a very nice IS300 :D

I suppose you have to keep looking at the positive - you're alive.

At least the d!cks didn't pull any stupid guns on you when the car-jacking happened.

It still doesn't make it right what they done, and what they've been charged !   But just glad you're hear to tell us the tale. :winky:

Plus now you've got a very nice IS300 :D

Very true - there you go, they done you a favour. ;)

I'm sure justice will be done eventually. What goes around comes around

:offtopic: , but I always seem to miss threads until a few days after they've started...

But anyway, I’ve got my mind that although yes, the punishment should fit the crime (e.g. life for a murder), but in situations like this where it is geared towards monetary gains, what is the "correct" sentence?

If the 2 guilty were unemployed, didn't have any money (that could be proven anyway...), then there's no point fining them £1000 or whatever, as they can’t afford to pay it, hence even the £175 is only being paid a fiver a week.

And with jails being overcrowded, its not possible to put every criminal into jail.

I'm not saying its necessarily right, but that's what the judge has to consider when sentencing.

Can see why you're :tsktsk: off though dude. Hope you don't bump into them on your rounds...

D.

Grrrrrrrrr

Here's what's gonna happen (among other things) when I'm Prime Pinister:

1. Build more prisons (preferably prison ships off shore).

2. The punishment will fit the crime.

3. The sentence imposed will be a minimum period. There will be no time off for good bevaiour but there will be time added on for bad behaviour.

4. The great and the good will be able to live their lives without the fear of crime.

Don't get me started on "Europe" and other rubbish that will have to change too :D

Mr S...

How did they manage to get done for TWOCing when they weren't teh original people who took the car from you, surly they would have been done for being in poccession of stolen goods or something similar?

Nope ..... that got charged for TWOC mate.

Grrrrrrrrr

Here's what's gonna happen (among other things) when I'm Prime Pinister:

1. Build more prisons (preferably prison ships off shore).

2. The punishment will fit the crime.

3. The sentence imposed will be a minimum period. There will be no time off for good bevaiour but there will be time added on for bad behaviour.

4. The great and the good will be able to live their lives without the fear of crime.

Don't get me started on "Europe" and other rubbish that will have to change too  :D

Cant we use Australia again :ph34r: :D :whistling: .......better still.......France......... :winky:

LOL at Bobski :D

I would have thought it would have swung in your favour being that you are one of the gestapo( :P )

Really crap outcome scarface. I am sure your lot will be able to even things when out in the scooby-doo van and you just so happen to bump into them.

In this instance use your mace and telescopic baton (use some padding on the ghetto gangsters when striking them to prevent bruising). I am well versed in their use and various degrees of pain and torture is obtainable (in theory lol!!) :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links