Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Remember My Car Jacking ?

MrADeveci

Well, for those of you that remember my car jacking incident here is an update for you that I'm sure you will be as please as me with the result. (I found out today) :angry::angry::angry: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...9342&hl=beckton

(original thread)

Well ............ last Tuesday I went to court for the two that were arrested.

One was arrested for TWOC (waking without consent)

Other was arrested for "Allowing himself to be carried in a stolen motorvehicle)

Well, they went to court, and the defence cros examined the two arresting offers ..... and after all the cross examining (Magistrates Court) The Judge, who was actually a District Judge, and not a magistrate found them guilty.

I though great, let's see what the result was ?

They appeared back to Magistrates court on Thursday, for sentencing.

What did they get ?

Well this is one of the part of the legal system that ***** ME OFF.

The punishment pisses me off, not because it was MY car, or for the events that I SUFFERED, but this could have happened to anyone.

What did they get ? well BOTH OF THEM :

160 hours Community Punishment Service (So they will probably sweep the streets)

£175 fine INCLUDING COURT COSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you beleive it ?!?!?!?!

What's the point????????????

:tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Absloutely gob smacked.

Someone not only steals a car but uses violence to do so and they get 160 hours community servce. Guess the message is if you want something that you can't afford go and steal it, if you got to hit someone in the process, well so what.

Absolutely disgusting.

160 hours Community Punishment Service (So they will probably sweep the streets)

:tsktsk:  :tsktsk:

Use your "contacts" to find out what their 160 hours is spent doing, then have a gentle word in the supervisor's ear asking for them to get the really sh***y jobs.

Couldn't you have had them for assaulting a police officer as well?

:angry: that is a real pisser.

you can go round knicking/hi jacking cars and all you get is a petty fine to be paid a pound a week and a few hours sweeping up a few leaves or picking litter up. :angry: :shutit:

i could go on for hours about this but :shutit: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

No wonder the Country is the state its in and i cant see things getting better soon :angry:

They would think twice about doing these crimes if they knew there fingers would get cut off!! and you would be able to just look at there hands and see if you could trust them or not :ph34r:

For hire:-

lex%20baseball%20bat.jpg

Free delivery ( Gold only )

'Pants' mate, you must feel gutted, even more so since you are in the loop.... 'need' a cat?

Can you not pursue a civil case for mental anguish ?

or just make their lives a misery through abuse of position :D but i didn't say that

Were they the ones who actualy commited the theft from you, or just the ones who were in the car when it was stopped ? The sentence would seem about right for the latter, but definatly no where near enough for the former.

OMG! That is unbelivable! Can't believe that's all you get for stealing a car :angry:

Do you have any idea what happened to the guys that nicked my car? The last I heard they got arrested, but not heard anything since then :unsure:

No wonder the Country is the state its in and i cant see things getting better soon :angry:

They would think twice about doing these crimes if they knew there fingers would get cut off!! and you would be able to just look at there hands and see if you could trust them or not :ph34r:

Nah, the tip of the nose, cos they might wear gloves?

:tsktsk:  :tsktsk:

Use your "contacts" to find out what their 160 hours is spent doing, then have a gentle word in the supervisor's ear asking for them to get the really sh***y jobs.

Couldn't you have had them for assaulting a police officer as well?

Pity the abused can't object in court; really they should be advising on the sentence?

Oh ... and just to top it off ........... because they are low life scumbags ....... they get to pay that fine in weekly installments @ £5 a go !!

:tsktsk:

This should be in the joke column ! :angry:

Bear with me while I pick my jaw off the floor. It's soooo amazing what you can get away with in this country.

Providing you're not doing something that affects the Government, you can pretty much get away with anything.

Feel for you Scarface. To look on the bright side at least they were proven guilty.

It costs more than that just to get these buttwipes into court in the first place.......shows that crime DOES pay....

WAKE UP BRITAIN!!!!..............the law is making an ***** out of the country.

So someone tell me...what’s the deterrent?....for what reason should someone stop committing crime?

It costs more than that just to get these buttwipes into court in the first place.......shows that crime DOES pay....

WAKE UP BRITAIN!!!!..............the law is making an ***** out of the country.

So someone tell me...what’s the deterrent?....for what reason should someone stop committing crime?

never a truer word really if u look at crime as a "business" the risk/profit ratio of that outcome is well in your favour i've lost more than that playing with shares so what the justice system say i can go out and carjack with the "loss" of 175 pounds if i get caught or the probability of making several thousand if i don't. Its pure madness. What irks me even more is the pensioners who get 6months for not paying their council tax they are quite happy to make an example of them.

Well ahmet if apathy sets in while you are doing your job i could quite understand why. Whats the point in catching criminals if they are just going to get a slight ticking off and sent on their way

Gutted! Not surprised you're well peaved off! Scum like that should not be left to roam the streets to do it again!

Even if they were given the maximum community service of 240 hours and a bigger fine and court costs which could be a upto £500 I believe, they still got off very lightly.

They must be laughing at the judicial system with a big fat smile on there face. :angry:

I suppose you have to keep looking at the positive - you're alive.

At least the d!cks didn't pull any stupid guns on you when the car-jacking happened.

It still doesn't make it right what they done, and what they've been charged ! But just glad you're hear to tell us the tale. :winky: