Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why Do You Love Your Lexus?

maneesh

Just curious..obviously we all love Lexi on this board, but what is it that we love so much about these cars?

If there is one overriding factor about your car that makes it better than anything else you considered, what is that one thing?

For me, it's the totally effortless driving experience.

:huh:

Just curious..obviously we all love Lexi on this board, but what is it that we love so much about these cars?

If there is one overriding factor about your car that makes it better than anything else you considered, what is that one thing?

Sadly i don't own a Lexus (yet) but what i like about them is the construction. s*x on wheels in appearance, Surgical in manufacture and has established after market parts available to 'dress here up'.... other than that i don't like the car.... :huh:

Sadly i don't own a Lexus (yet) but what i like about them is the construction. s*x on wheels in appearance, Surgical in manufacture and has established after market parts available to 'dress here up'.... other than that i don't like the car.... :huh:

I'm guessing you're talking about the IS models....can't see my LS400 being described as 's*x on wheels' (that's the driver of course, in my case)...but...hey, can sell you a nice Ser 3 for £5.5K........it's more a wolf in (grey) sheeps clothing though! :D

The type III Ls400 is the most beautiful car I've seen. It is not a pimpmobile or gangsta it is just pure class as the function matches the looks - aerodynamics.

I have been loaned the IS and it is a cafe racer, fine if you are into razzin around. The Ls is pure class and still does 0-60 in 7 secs!

I have owned the best Merc of all time the 450sel 4.5 and 6.9 driven loads of others too but the LS is a dream come true.

Please explain what a 'cafe racer' is Nitmoi as i dont have the foggiest what youre on about?

think he means a 'go-kart' in comparison (sez the owner of an LS 400 Ser 3 -too (for sale!) who also owned a Citroen AX GT, another go kart!)

Horses (260) for courses? :D