Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Abs Sensor And Hub

Ellz

Hey just found out ive got to replace the ABS sensor and the hub thing with all the little teeth in that the sensor runs off, ive ordered the parts but want to do it my self as the labour cost would be about £250 :sick:

How hard is this any pointers etc

CHeers

erm, the hub teeth will need pressing on and off, unless you have a complete hub assembly, in which case its pretty self explanatory, regards the abs sensor yep thats fairly easy.

supprised you never asked, as i had both those items here, could have had them for nothing, chucked them this morning!!

i was suprised how easy the abs sensors are to replace. Just unclip and a bolt somewhere then just comes out :duh:

You'll see when you do it. Very easy to do yourself mate :D

2x 10mm screw, one push fit connector

See; so easy i forgot how to do it :hehe:

Thanks Mat :blush:

erm, the hub teeth will need pressing on and off, unless you have a complete hub assembly, in which case its pretty self explanatory, regards the abs sensor yep thats fairly easy.

supprised you never asked, as i had both those items here, could have had them for nothing, chucked them this morning!!

Dam i hope your joking i had to pay about 100 quid for the hub thing with the teeth and the abs sensor :crybaby:

Matt do u know where thom has gone trying to sort out this manifold

Cheers For the help fellas

Dam i hope your joking i had to pay about 100 quid for the hub thing with the teeth and the abs sensor :crybaby:

i dont know where Thom is mate, ive been trying to get in touch now for a week.....as have others

regards ditching the things.nope not joking, went in scrap metal today

Edited by Monster-Mat

i dont know where Thom is mate, ive been trying to get in touch now for a week.....as have others

Arsing tits o well more wasted money, well if u get in contact with him let me know, i think he said he was coming down to your to do some work on his car, so i was thinking i could pop up and get that manifold slapped on ?????????

Arsing tits o well more wasted money, well if u get in contact with him let me know, i think he said he was coming down to your to do some work on his car, so i was thinking i could pop up and get that manifold slapped on ?????????

sure, i keep trying every day, i think he may have to have gone back in hospital?