Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Sport - Automatic

Wicksy

i've been trying to follow the matter of the auto option in the Sport model for a while now and continue to be assured that it will be available !!!

The brochures available all include prices for an Auto in the Sport model and i was told by Lexus that the Auto will be an option with Sport. However saying that, my local Lexus garage have yet to confirm this and have no date for the Auto Sport although the manual will be out in a matter of weeks.

as far as has been officially been reported. Sport has onyl been allocated manual. UNlilely teh dealer has teh right info unless Lexus GB/japan have decided to have an auto verison (cant imagine if it would be too hard but might not be calibrated for a sporty differential)

I don't understand why they don't have a sport auto in the UK, they have it in the US, they have it in europe, they must have in Japan, so why not here? :angry::blink:

Sorry this is slightly :offtopic: , but are these the all-escaine seats off the Sport?

122767206.jpg

If so, I don't really like them. Look too much like cloth, in my opinion needs leather on the sides to work properly :(

as far as has been officially been reported. Sport has onyl been allocated manual. UNlilely teh dealer has teh right info unless Lexus GB/japan have decided to have an auto verison (cant imagine if it would be too hard but might not be calibrated for a sporty differential)

As far as I can see here in France, there is no technical reason preventing the Sport to come with an auto version. Actually ALL IS250 Sport I've seen so far DO have an auto transmission. So far I've only seen ONE manual. (it was on a Pack/base version)