Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Cd Player

Hey guys got some dolla for crimbo and was thinking about buy this, its got a little screen and plays DVD's i was just wondering

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/93794/art/...-car-radio.html

A) Will i be able to wire in a ps2

B) Never herd of the website anyone ever used it as thats the cheapest one i can find.

Cheers For any info

P.S

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Pixmania is a site ive heard of before

they usually sell european imports and not UK stock, I doubt that it makes much difference as a car stereo is the same anywhere, but domestic goods may come with a 2 pin plug. But I have heard the Site is ok

Nice mate ............ could plug a carputer in that too ..............  :whistling:

Hmmmmm dont tempt me ahmet how much did yours cost ??? pm me if its an embarresing amount he he he :hehe:

at £344.99 thats fecking cheap for that site i checked a few days ago and it was 374.99.

Me thinks waiting untill the new year might be worth it some good sales could do me good :)

Its not very well built, cheap plastic and the unit sticks out 10mm from the surface and the screen is soooo small its hardly worth it imo.

JVCs KD-NX901 is worth a look if ur after Navigation/DVD/CD/SD Card Receiver

This single unit has everything you need on the road. The built-in 20GB HDD and SH4 high-performance CPU combine to navigate you with astounding processing speed and extensive search functions. The unit also delivers a wide range of in-car entertainment including DVD playback, GIGA MP3 and SD playback – even while guiding you down the road. The HDD permits storage and playback of music files, too.

Thats pretty much everything a in-car pc will give you.

I was so impressed i actually bought one last week.

Its not very well built, cheap plastic and the unit sticks out 10mm from the surface and the screen is soooo small its hardly worth it imo.

This single unit has everything you need on the road. The built-in 20GB HDD and SH4 high-performance CPU combine to navigate you with astounding processing speed and extensive search functions. The unit also delivers a wide range of in-car entertainment including DVD playback, GIGA MP3 and SD playback – even while guiding you down the road. The HDD permits storage and playback of music files, too.

Yeah but this is 345 quid how much is that one your talking about ????

Bit worried about the sticking out 10mm, the screen im not worried about as im getting a 7 inch one that ill watch dvds and ps2 on.

Hmmmmm dont tempt me ahmet how much did yours cost ???

Mate,

I didn't pay for the Hard Disk or the Power Supply ........

The total cost for my PC build, including the glove box cost me : £190 :D

Power supply, and hard disk would have cost me say ..... an extra £140 at the most !

Go on, you know you want to ........... :shifty:

Yeah but this is 345 quid how much is that one your talking about ????

Bit worried about the sticking out 10mm, the screen im not worried about as im getting a 7 inch one that ill watch dvds and ps2 on.

£345 is cheap.

The one i'm talking about retails for £1,000 Your one £700.

I get my stuff cheap as i work in the trade, but the one i'm on about is £700 as a guide price on the streets. Thats darn cheap for what you get.

Probably bad idea listening to me shoot off anyways, i always blow everyones budgets out of the water :lol:

Hmmmmm dont tempt me ahmet how much did yours cost ???

Mate,

I didn't pay for the Hard Disk or the Power Supply ........

The total cost for my PC build, including the glove box cost me : £190 :D

Power supply, and hard disk would have cost me say ..... an extra £140 at the most !

Go on, you know you want to ........... :shifty:

hmmmm so much work, ill start by getting some cd's playing in my car as i havent had any for ages then ill go from there.

the headunit Mr Singh was on about it 799, bit pricey for me, Anyone else got any good ones for around £400 would prefer it to be a dvd player as well??????

Cheers

lol

imo, if u have another screen in the car, like i have motorised stock one which i installed the 7" widescreen into.... either 3 of the above will work out just fine.

if u need navigation then check out the JVC i mentioned above or the avic 1

OR

wait month longer as there is new range from pioneer and kenwood due to be press released in las vegas CES show week after next.

lol

imo, if u have another screen in the car, like i have motorised stock one which i installed the 7" widescreen into.... either 3 of the above will work out just fine.

if u need navigation then check out the JVC i mentioned above or the avic 1

OR

wait month longer as there is new range from pioneer and kenwood due to be press released in las vegas CES show week after next.

Crap look at all these bloody deals this sites just started its xmas sale some good deal to be had

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/products_special/pg/7.html

or the avic 1

I definitely recommend AVIC-X1....AWESOME unit! Had it for just under 2 years and personally, for all-in-one unit, is probably best system out there!

avicx1r_detailpage.jpg

I know somewhere you can get it for just under £900 BRAND NEW :whistling: :winky:

I have had this Head Unit in the LowRider for 3 Weeks B)

It is well cool, very subtle for Radio or Dvd, the picture is perfect, its only 3 inches but size don't matter :winky:

I highly recommend it to anyone, its very cool :D

I do believe its TV and PS2 friendly too!

Note: It requires a loom to be made up to route around the Lex Amp and you will lose your Centre Sub in the Process :crybaby: But all still good :winky:

Cost me £450 all in with Fitting (loom and wiring included)

Top Quality Bargain

LowRed :D

OK fellas after alot of thinking im having a look at this set up ----- this headunit

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/p...ts_id/3927.html

and this screen

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/p...ts_id/3646.html

I need your advice ppl, i wanna hook a ps2 up will all this fit together and wire up in my car,

Also any other options, idea that u ppl have

CHeers

that one deffo has mymate has one in his fairlady with an x-box set up

Cool im just off out to have a look round some shops see what they look like in the flesh anyone else with any more ideas or other HU, is this one good ????? ive heard good things about alpine. but will the screen be compatable as the alpine screens are alot of £££££