Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

January Sales...

Mr-Lex

SAD I know.... just spent over £700+ at Next shop. Credit card took a heavy pounding :crybaby::sick: ...it's good coz 0%APR for few months :whistling: 1hr queing in the freezing before the shop opened at 5am...and then mayhem after that :crying::ohmy:

People were going crazy (inc. in me :blush: )

Most likely half the clothes are going back after I sifted thru them :blink: :P

So whoz going/gone and how much you planning to spend or spent :shifty::question:

p.s. the clothes are not all mines....missus, kids, borthers whole generation :lol:

SAD I know.... just spent over £700+ at Next shop. Credit card took a heavy pounding :crybaby::sick:  ...it's good coz 0%APR for few months :whistling:  1hr queing in the freezing before the shop opened at 5am...and then mayhem after that :crying:  :ohmy:

People were going crazy (inc. in me :blush: )

Most likely half the clothes are going back after I sifted thru them :blink:  :P

So whoz going/gone and how much you planning to spend or spent :shifty:  :question:

p.s. the clothes are not all mines....missus, kids, borthers whole generation :lol:

Oswald Boateng shirt for £3.50...from one of the Charity Shops I prowl regularly! How else can one afford an LS 400??!!

£700?? I was going to buy a CAR for £700 for my partner! :driving: Micra! :tsktsk:

Most likely half the clothes are going back after I sifted thru them :blink:  :P

You just gotta grab em at the time mate haven't you, otherwise the good sizes go.

I didn't go quite as mad as you, only spent £55 after I took a jumper back. Got my jacket tho :D

The London Colney branch opens its doors before 5:00, we were there 4:45 :duh: this year went straight in, last year people were coming out with their shopping at 4:30 when we turned up :o

SAD I know.... just spent over £700+

Yup :D

Still, really dont understand how you can spend £700 at NExt.... I never see anything I like.

U get a sofa or sumit?

If most stuffs half price, means you would have spent almost £1400 if it wasn't reduced!

LOL.

D.

Get my suits and shirts tailor made from the far east. For everything else, I go to Milan every 3 months for a daytrip to buy stuff. Off in 3 weeks for the January sales! The quality and design of Italian clothing in their high street stores beats UK stuff hands down!

£700 not only on me...the whole family ^^^^^^ :lol:

I had to grab what I can and get the sizes before they were off the shelf! Believe me, people were going crazy grabbing what they can!

Bought couple of suits, shirts and jackets and some watches...and the rest the kids, missus...!!!

Oh yeh, half the items are returned :blush::whistling: :winky: