Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Facia Plates

• 1 month later...
www.autotoys.com has them, you have to search under IS300 though

Cheers

Si

Has anyone bought and fitted the autotoys one yet

Direct Link to Autotoys product

or suggestions for other products that will allow me to replace standard unit in a 2002 is200 with a single DIN player ?

mine is sitting assembled but not yet in the car, it's in the study - I wanted to see what it looked like with the Dension and the DAB system in the DIN slots

Cheers

Si

Got any pictures ?

Decent quality ?

How much was postage to UK ?

ta

• 4 weeks later...
i have a japanese version facia, the only thing it does not aloow for the two sockets for the heated seats it has a little compartment instead, but i modified mine and it looks standard hehe

Piccies would be good..... :whistling: :D

hi,

Myself & Si, both ordered ours from Autotoys, it fits perfectly in the existing interior and you've got the choice of having it as adouble din, or a single din with a pocket to go below the stereo..

i have a japanese version facia, the only thing it does not aloow for the two sockets for the heated seats it has a little compartment instead, but i modified mine and it looks standard hehe

and you don't need to make any modification as the heated seat buttons n traction control gadgets (well the full small unit) this attach to the facia plate, the color and the plastic is a good match... :yahoo::yahoo:

I had mine installed will be taking pictures of it over the weekend so i'll post em... :hehe::hehe:

Imi