Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sixpacks In The Snow :)

PhoneDrome

Ace! :D

LOL - shame I am not up North this xmas, could have had some fun.... all we have had is a slight dusting early on in the week which lasted on the ground for 20 mins! :lol:

Dont forget kids, if you try this at home, make sure the coppers arn't around or fun wont last for long :)

just returned from Durham and I can confirm my GS430 was comically bad in the snow! Slight hill and it got stuck and need 4 people to rescue me!! :)

Basically you can't press the accelerator softly enough before the wheels spin and the SNOW button made naff all difference.

Might have to get a RAV 4 for next year as my Christmas in Durham car :D

Dont forget kids, if you try this at home, make sure the coppers arn't around or fun wont last for long :)

No prob over here. You could always use open carparks for "training" if you drive as slowly as in the video.

But not for me. Mr. Burdinski ist much too intrusive for the neighborhood... :blush:

Sorry, I was just speeding for.... (looking around).... ehhrm.... 30 meters :lol:

You only need privat-places, like parkings from big stores, mcdonalds ect.

The police ins't interested in privat-places. I make some drifts after seeing this vid on a big parking place for buses - the police station is across from this big parking place for buses.

Yup, In Germany this may be the case, in the UK however, any public accessable location falls under their duristriction..... plus if you saw someone ripping up the car park in a 20K motor, wouldn't you be a bit suspicious of who and why they were doing it ? :)