Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

PASSED :hehe: :P :D

Absolutely nothing wrong with her - not bad for a 9 year old car :winky:

Sat in the waiting room with a coffee right next to the ramp and could hear/feel( :P ) the car running at tickover, then every now and then there'd be a "Vrooommm". Just before the tester came in with the pass ticket there was a "Vrooom, Vrooom, V-R-O-O-O-M!!!"

In he walked with a big grin, and said "what a lovely car... and don't it sound nice!!!" B)

So I'm a happy chappy today! ;)

Satisfying result...... but the last time you will have a certificate? as of 06 the new MOT will only deliver a peace of paper stating you have had a test?....... all of the results will be held within the MOT data system, and permits 'live' recognition for the road by all the cameras and Police out there........ that's a good thing..... if legal :D

Satisfying result...... but the last time you will have a certificate? as of 06 the new MOT will only deliver a peace of paper stating you have had a test?....... all of the results will be held within the MOT data system, and permits 'live' recognition for the road by all the cameras and Police out there........ that's a good thing..... if legal  :D

All they need to do now is have insurance details on file and to get all the illegal cars/motorists off the roads (AND MAKE THEM ACTUALLY PAY FOR BEING ILLEGAL!)........I think its a step in the right direction though.

Satisfying result...... but the last time you will have a certificate? as of 06 the new MOT will only deliver a peace of paper stating you have had a test?....... all of the results will be held within the MOT data system, and permits 'live' recognition for the road by all the cameras and Police out there........ that's a good thing..... if legal  :D

All they need to do now is have insurance details on file and to get all the illegal cars/motorists off the roads (AND MAKE THEM ACTUALLY PAY FOR BEING ILLEGAL!)........I think its a step in the right direction though.

They do have your insurance details on file, I still have a traders policy and every year I have to tell ther broker what vehicles will be covered by that policy. it's not for the insurance co it's for the gov / police. As for the new MOT cert's it's a computer generated sheet of A4 with a small piece you can pull off and stick to your windscreen. Don't they are not easy to get off. :yawn: The place I use for MOT's has been issueing them for about three months.