Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Wishes To All At Loc In 06

Tony-Bones

LOC has been the best support of my field in 05..... the 100s of cars, the LOC meet at STS and the offers of employment have overwhelmed me :crybaby:

Unlike some here i am in the privileged position to meet members from LOC from all over the UK, and i have enjoyed every minute of it ( Thank You)

I wish everyone here the 'BEST' in the new year and hope you enjoy the same sense of satisfaction in 06 as i felt and admired in 05.

Special note for the Moderators.

I realize my position displays trader intent..... your understanding allowed me to continue in LOC with this impression..... it's thanks to your awareness that i make nothing from WIM you have allowed me to continue in this format..... Quite a gift and i do 'THANK YOU' for that!

Anyhoo..... have a safe..... happy.... new year everyone!

Love WIM......... 'cats in' :D

All the best for 2006 Tony ........... hopefully your career - and prospects are all met overwhelmingly !  ;)

Thank You!... my career is at it's pinacl, it's only the place that's a problem?

A wise man with a talent (like you in web design) is only as good as the customers needs... 05 and LOC 'opened' my eyes for my field, in truth i never realized how vast the problem was...... when 'YOU' designed the new WIM web site is opened a vision that i cannot support as within STS....In 06 i can only go it alone and act in that image displayed.

Basically i have more customers than time with the new web format.... simple maths suggest 'move out' and dedicate my time in full for the customer without the distractions of STS..... this is my intention....in 06

Without even realizing Ahmet you have increased my work load by about 60%....and i cannot f :tsktsk: g cope with it!

Happy New Year to everyone here  :D

I hope is a prosperous & good one for all  :)

p.s. Tony...you do realise 2006 is going to be the year of the MX5  :lol:

MX5 (multiple adjust) i love them :D come on down...... Looking at your 'banner' are your interests 'Drift related' ?

:D happy new year  Tony,,, hope all works out for 2006  and will see you Friday to put right wot someone else has tried to do twice and failed :crybaby:

Indeed, i'm looking forward to correcting your car.

Still it angers me that you after paying good money have to travel from Yorkshire to Watford to have the problem resolved...... it's bad that the industry fails in this area country wide but takes millions of £s anyway.

I built WIM to help people in distress..... a kind of opportunity to learn whats wrong and allow you to put a bullet in your gun, if only to realize you've been done?

My site was not designed as a corporate advert (i already have a job) but due to the professional look delivered by METSERVE'S web building i recive pitifull email from all over the UK/World, sadly now because the work load is so high i just 'Delete World mail' :crybaby:

This new year i will endevour to expand 'ME?' and force the Dealers (not just Lexus) to respect the fact that no longer can they 'fobb' you off! In 05 i bit a few Dealers bums and it hurt them :D this i enjoyed for the customer.....

Sorry to drone on........ what was we talking about?..... 'OH YEAH'.... Happy new year to you to...... :winky:

Thanks for all the good work Dr Bones, long may it continue!  :D

BTW I have a Tubby with a very twitchy back end which I'm sure will benefit from your knowledge at some point in the near future  :winky:

I would like to see you and 'Twitchy' any time soon..... or 'another live link' :winky:

LOC has been the best support of my field in 05..... the 100s of cars, the LOC meet at STS and the offers of employment have overwhelmed me  :crybaby:

Unlike some here i am in the privileged position to meet members from LOC from all over the UK, and i have enjoyed every minute of it ( Thank You)

I wish everyone here the 'BEST' in the new year and hope you enjoy the same sense of satisfaction in 06 as i felt and admired in 05.

I realize my position displays trader intent..... your understanding allowed me to continue in LOC with this impression..... it's thanks to your awareness that i make nothing from WIM you have allowed me to continue in this format..... Quite a gift and i do 'THANK YOU' for that!

Love WIM......... 'cats in'  :D

Hello!

I wonder if you could help me re wheel balancing. I went to an address in Watford as recommended by this site to find the company at that address on Lower High Street was NOT Wheels in Motion. Have I made a mistake here or is your company known by another name? I had my wheels balanced there but need to speak to you about it if I may?

Kind Regards

MC

07760 414861

LOC has been the best support of my field in 05..... the 100s of cars, the LOC meet at STS and the offers of employment have overwhelmed me  :crybaby:

Love WIM......... 'cats in'  :D

Hello!

I wonder if you could help me re wheel balancing. I went to an address in Watford as recommended by this site to find the company at that address on Lower High Street was NOT Wheels in Motion. Have I made a mistake here or is your company known by another name? I had my wheels balanced there but need to speak to you about it if I may?

Kind Regards

MC

07760 414861

STS (stapleton tyre something) at watford

thats where Tony works, WIM is his website