Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From A New Member

Just a quick one to introduce myself. Just bought my IS200 two weeks ago and I think its fantastic. My previous cars have all been hondas - CTR, Accord type R and most recently a DC5 which was awesome. I have come over from the DC5 forum where im a Mod and have been noseing on this one for a couple of weeks which helped me make up my mind to purchase a Lexus. I am now a proud owner of the following:

Silver IS200 navigator

52 plate

20000 miles :P

supraguard over the paint

trackstar

auto

reverse sensors

8 speaker stereo

6 stack CD system

electirc seats

heated seats

etc etc etc

and im smitten. Ive noticed on a couple of threads people have mentioned about the MPG, after my last car where i was lucky to see 200 miles out of a tank 350 is superb!

So thanks to who ever made this forum as its already been a help and on that note i will stop waffling :shutit:

Dan

Welcome to LOC Dan.

Piccies????????

Hello all, I am also new... i bought my is200 a few months ago.

I have just ordered a blue LED set from E Bay and i did a search on the LOC forum and noticed that there has been some heated discussions! Have i bought into a bad and difficult product??

Adam.

Welcome to LOC Dan.

Piccies????????

I have just ordered a blue LED set from E Bay and i did a search on the LOC forum and noticed that there has been some heated discussions! Have i bought into a bad and difficult product??

Adam.

Which LED bulbs do you need Adam, I am doing a group buy if there is enough interest. The bulbs I supply are top quality products from the US and not available in UK

Welcome to LOC Dan.

Piccies????????

Adam.

Which LED bulbs do you need Adam, I am doing a group buy if there is enough interest. The bulbs I supply are top quality products from the US and not available in UK

I ve already purchased them, im just hoping that i havent been ripped off and i havent purchased something i can fit with ease...?

Which bulbs do you want to change mate?

Most are dead simple  :D

The dash board lights to blue... it states that i will only require a screw driver and i will be able to change with imediate affect within 30 mins... What do you think??

Thanks for your help with this.

You've picked just about the most difficult bulbs to change. Unless you are 100% sure of what you are doing, you're gonna be up against it here.

Fargo (member on this site) is the dash bulbs expert, send him a PM

And BTW, if it's the seller on eBay I'm thinking of......don't bother :sick:

The dash board lights to blue... it states that i will only require a screw driver and i will be able to change with imediate affect within 30 mins... What do you think??

:crying::crying::crying: not the ones for £24.99 :question:

:crying::crying::crying: not the ones for £24.99 :question:

Yep!! I've been sucked right into this one!!! Nightmare. I new it was to good to be true!!!!

Welcome to LOC Dan.

Piccies????????

cheers for the warm welcome guys, appreciated.

Pictures will be up soon :zee:

welcome truffs :)

hope you dont mind me asking , but what did you pay for your car, and from where did you buy it

DC5 which was awesome. I have come over from the DC5 forum where im a Mod

Dan

Welcome to LOC.... :shifty: Funny thing you mentioning a DC5 forum?......I wonder if it's the same one i was pulled into some weeks ago and raped for information... you state you are a Mod..... what's the address of the forum?

Sorry to read cynical but 06 is the year of the wise.....in my book!