Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Years Resalutions

Tony-Bones

Thought i would start a thread about the above topic as i was thinking about it late last night.

Mine is quite long so i will post it later.

Would like to hear everyone else's. Take it away guys/gals....

Ok here goes, all acheivable with dedication:

1. To reach 16.5st in condition. Maintain clean eating without dieting. Compete in NABBA northwest heavyweight class. :winky:

2. To reach a higher level and further dedicate myself to KR Ninjitsu. Begin to learn the 'Black Arts'. :ph34r:

3. To feel more tranquility with myself and life in general.

4. Think more before i act, learn more humanity.

5. Reduce carbonated drink intake :blush:

6. Secure a property of some sort.

7. Decide which girl i should be with :blush:

Thats about it for now. I am sure there will be something else.

• 2 weeks later...
None :D

....Come on...... we all desire something..or less depending on your prospective?

I have been invited to the European sky diving/free fall cat kicking championships over the Alps.... and i have declined the offer........Tiss my Resolution :D

....Come on...... we all desire something..or less depending on your prospective?

I have been invited to the European sky diving/free fall cat kicking championships over the Alps.... and i have declined the offer........Tiss my Resolution :D

Are resolutions not promises to ones self................I was always taught, never make promises you will find hard, or no intention of keeping :D ..................Hence none :D

Are resolutions not promises to ones self................I was always taught, never make promises you will find hard, or no intention of keeping :D ..................Hence none :D

OK...... you win that one!... :huh: i did say be 'honest' and your reply validated that.

Tempted as i am shall i go to the ESDCKC championships this year or stick to my resolution?.......your thoughts... :D

I need to be more careful about buying stuff. I keep buying second best, trying to save myself a few quid,thenjust upgrading to what I really want.

hopefully this year I'll be more sensible with my purchases

New Year's resolutions......why just for New Year?

These can be considered as goals or objectives that every successful person sets themselves in order to develop their career and their personal objectives.

So why just for the New Year?

Mr Morse mine are objectives that i aim to complete by the end of the chronological year of 2006 but i understand where you are coming from. As i have stated i have already began my changes in December so it aint just for the New year so to speak.

i have quite a few:

Give up drinking beer (already started) and lower my spirit intake by 50% until i only drink on special occasions etc so as to focus more (and have less headaches)

To put back all the muscle i lost to muscle wastage after multiple dislocations and injurys sustained last year.

Go to the gym 5 times a week untill i have reached 16st through weights and training. I have already pre-paid for 12 months membership to make myself go as a present to myself.

there are others but im bored of writing them now

New Year's Resolution: not to have it off with anyone heavier than me! Fed up of feeling like the duckling on the Silentnight adverts! Going to try and get in shape too, got a few pounds to skim off!