Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

HI ALL

WONDER IF ANYONE CAN ENLIGHTEN ME?? I need to find out what the tyre pressures should be for my mk1 GS300 sport...with the 10'' Rear wheels...Does anyone know??

Any help would be greatfully recieved.

Also, the proper settings for wheel alignment..camber etc...as I have heard these are different from the standard gs300.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL..

Jeff :winky:

Hi and Happy New Year.

Dr Bones should be able to help with wheel alignment..camber etc

As the tyre pressures there should be a max pressure rating written on the side of the tyre,depending on if your carrying passingers about alot will depend on what pressures you run in the rear tyres.Im running 17 wheels on my car and put 35psi in the rears.

Would be a good idea for everyone to check there tyre pressures now the weather is colder as the pressures will change :)

Someone running the sport 18s might be along soon and give more info.

Cheers chips.

HI ALL

WONDER IF ANYONE CAN ENLIGHTEN ME?? I need to find out what the tyre pressures should be for my mk1 GS300 sport...with the 10'' Rear wheels...Does anyone know??

Any help would be greatfully recieved.

Also, the proper settings for wheel alignment..camber etc...as I have heard these are different from the standard gs300.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL..

Jeff  :winky:

I put 34psi all round in mine.

Here's a link to ponder over regarding wheel alignment

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...Sport++geometry

I have a Series I with 10" rears too and before changing all four tyres I ran them all at 32psi, but when they were changed the rears were more worn down the middle as if they had been over-inflated.

I'm not sure if this wear occurred from when I got the car to changing the tyres or if the damage was already done before I got it.

I've never known what psi to use for the best since.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS....AM GOING TO GO WITH THE SETTINGS AND SEE

HOW IT ALL FEELS THEN...

HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP WITH THE CARS APPITITE FOR THE INSIDE EDGE OF THE

FRONT TYRES!!!

WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES

THANKS AGAIN

JEFF

I have a Series I with 10" rears too and before changing all four tyres I ran them all at 32psi, but when they were changed the rears were more worn down the middle as if they had been over-inflated.

I'm not sure if this wear occurred from when I got the car to changing the tyres or if the damage was already done before I got it.

I've never known what psi to use for the best since.

Interesting, changed the tyres on my standard width sport rear wheels recently and they too were worn across the centre section of the tyre and I run them at 32psi as it suggests on the sticker on the driver's door pillar. They were Dunlop SP 01 Sport tyres and lasted no more than 10,000 miles.

Must be a problem with the geometry.

Interesting, changed the tyres on my standard width sport rear wheels recently and they too were worn across the centre section of the tyre and I run them at 32psi as it suggests on the sticker on the driver's door pillar. They were Dunlop SP 01 Sport tyres and lasted no more than 10,000 miles.

Must be a problem with the geometry.

Remember though, that door sticker relates to the tyres on the standard 16" wheels and was probably stuck there in the factory and I believe the Sport mods were done after the cars arrived in GB.