Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Wheel Drive Experience

mrak

I beg to differ; drifting is purely about show and not speed. Any racing driver will tell you that speed through corners is about getting the right line, the correct entry speed and the correct exit speed. You don't see Formula 1 cars or Touring cars drifting.

And there, compressed into a simple short sentence, is everything that is wrong with modern Formula 1 and Touring car racing! Road cars don't have F1 or 'Touring' car suspension and tyres.

this is my first rwd and although i have only had the car 5 months i will never go back to fwd as its just to much fun drifting round corners and roundabouts sideways with the look other drivers give u when they see a lexus coming round the roundabouts sideways with the tyres smokeing

HAS TO BE RWD

please do not use these forums to discuss driving like a moron on public roads.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links