Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Know Anything Bout This Gs300

are you looking to buy a black GS sport??

I am sticking mine for sale for 4k and is in just as good nick as that one on eBay.

also i did not think they did a 98 model of a Mark 1 GS300.. sure they ended production in 97

Nice looking car. A GS always looks best in black!

It can't be a 1998 as described, since it's meant to be on a P plate. Also, the guy has listed it as having xenons. They weren't available in the Mk1, unless he's done a retrofit, which I doubt!!!

How can a car that's done 100k drive like a 40k car? Typical dealer mumbo jumbo.

Don't see any reason why you couldn't get a GS in black with grey interior?

If you wanna buy it, make sure you get it inspected... B)

No its not 1998, i just did the start of an autotrader add on line and it came up with 1997 !

Lexus's do drive like 40,000 miles after 100,000miles lol

Suprised with a nice one like that though, that not in the club, odd i seem to recognise that plate less someone on here has a similar one.

just gone on rac web site and stuck the number plate in got this back

Manufacturer LEXUS

Model GS300

Body type 4 DOOR SALOON

Colour BLACK

Fuel type PETROL

Date manufactured 31 December 1997

Number of previous owners 5

Last owner change 01 December 2005

i used this when i got my lexus, found it to be acurate

Steve

Date manufactured  31 December 1997

so one of the very last ones.....and therefore would be first registered in 1998

however there is 11 months from manufacture, to first registration

Edited by Monster-Mat

On 04-Jan-06 at 18:34:29 GMT, seller added the following information:

please note!  it has been brought to my attention that there is a mistake in this listing! the year is 1997..not 1998..and just to make clear the car has 3 pre owners,but the log book shows 5..this is due to private plate transfers,not the number of owners..thank you and sorry for any inconvieniance this may have caused...i did consider relisting,but theres so many watchers,and bidding has started so i didnt think i should stop auction..thank you for reading this...regards,steve any other questions call me...07979854492

On 04-Jan-06 at 18:34:29 GMT, seller added the following information:

please note!  it has been brought to my attention that there is a mistake in this listing! the year is 1997..not 1998..and just to make clear the car has 3 pre owners,but the log book shows 5..this is due to private plate transfers,not the number of owners..thank you and sorry for any inconvieniance this may have caused...i did consider relisting,but theres so many watchers,and bidding has started so i didnt think i should stop auction..thank you for reading this...regards,steve any other questions call me...07979854492

Hmmm....... bought on buy now by member thats done 1 transaction since march !