Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need For Speed - Most Wanted

my wee bro came up to visit me last night and brought the new need for speed playstation game up, im sure some of you on here will have seen it.

we got to the screen where you choose your firsr car to race with , you get a basic choice of 4 cars , the first car that comes up is a IS300 the next on the list is a FIAT PUNTO wich has a better basic spec than the IS300, lookslike i might need to sell my car and UPGRADE to a PUNTO lolol :driving::driving::driving:

my wee bro came up to visit me last night and brought the new need for speed playstation game up, im sure some of you on here will have seen it.

we got to the screen where you choose your firsr car to race with , you get a basic choice of 4 cars , the first car that comes up is a IS300 the next on the list is a FIAT PUNTO wich has a better basic spec than the IS300, lookslike i might need to sell my car and UPGRADE to a PUNTO lolol :driving:  :driving:  :driving:

Sounds like the programmer was on SPEEEEED !! :D

I've got this too - been hooked on it over Christmas!  I have the done up as well as a Supra, Mustang, CL500, Porsche Cayman and a Lambo.

Really addictive!

I bought King Kong before Christmas to play over boring times such as the Queen's speech.

However, I test drove it and ended up completing it before Christmas. :huh:

So I took it back to GAME with the receipt and told them that I had this game bought for me by my Sister for Christmas as a duplicate and would therefore like to do a straight swap. So I swapped this one for Call of Duty 2. :D

Another great money saving idea from McDonald's :lol:

Got it for xmas.

Upto 12 now about to challenge for 11.

In an IS300  -  topped out at 179mph  so far  :D  :D

Spent a few quid on mods   :duh:

I got to Blacklist 4... :D

3 is proving a bit hard though.... :blink:

Clever bugger.

I am torn between my lads BattleFront 2, and the wife (who is complaining now !)

Its just time - I'll get there.

Got it for xmas.

Upto 12 now about to challenge for 11.

In an IS300  -  topped out at 179mph  so far  :D  :D

Spent a few quid on mods   :duh:

I got to Blacklist 4... :D

3 is proving a bit hard though.... :blink:

Same here, and im right peeved off now as i have had my EVO impounded and it had every single item on it bar the stage 3 turbo kit!!!

And there is no way of recovering it, plus my aston martin is good and all but its just not good at dodging the police... so i gave the game to my nephew for a few weeks so i can calm down after smashing the controler!

damn games, lol

• 4 weeks later...

How are you guys doing on this now ?

I beat Blacklist 4 last night, after struggle to get away from the cops.

I managed to do all the Milestones and get £3.5m bounty in one run. It was mad. Took twenty odd minutes.

I start on number 3 tonight - but I have no social life now.

Made it to number 7 last night.

does anyone know which of the three icons gets me the pink slip to the lambo when I beat number 6........left, middle or right???

I REALLY WANT THAT LAMBO!!!!:-)

Its seems to be a lottery as to which gets the pink slip.

I had to buy the Lambo, have improoved it a little - but my IS is a mm off the top level of everything - it kicks my Lambos' but, although it still only does 189mph, my daughter said the Lambo managed 200 before I scuffed a wall.

When trying to beat BL4 last night the cops had what looked like Vipers - or some sort of GT car.

The helicopter crashed into one of those doughnuts - but I did not hang about to see if it actually crashed to the ground.

I'm on game cube - so dont know about X360

We finished the game last week (me and my mate)

Once you beat blacklist number 1 things get REALLY hard.

The viper is well quick (think we got about 230mph after pimping it up) , it also seems to handle better than the Lambo.

i'm up to blacklist 9...

anyone got any tips for playing this?

Oh, and does changing the visual look do anything for the game? other than lower the wanted level?

i only ask because in underground you couldnt complete it without chavving your ride?

i just beat blacklist 4... i havent won the last 2 cars, which is a shame...

oh well, i have the fully specced Gallardo, which hit 221mph on a speedtrap!

sold my Gallardo, when I got the other lambo, muerial I call it, just put the ultimate transmission on it and it just spins like f*** all the time. Back in my lexus now - have reached 215 in it - its got ultimate every thing - and its black :D .

I'm b/l 3, and half way through, but races are very tough, almost any mistakes and your out of it.

well, just beat blacklist 1...

how annoying, after a few races to enable the races, then the 5 blacklist races...

and....

you have a police chase at the end.....

but not any chase, no, your level 6 with everyone after you - and all the normal tricks dont work... it seems when you get to 5 minutes (if you can) Mia calls and says something about a bridge, but just after that you meet an unmovable roadblock...

after an hour of trying to do it i've given up - i hope i dont have to do the blacklist races again, cos that'd be annoying!

well, just beat blacklist 1...

how annoying, after a few races to enable the races, then the 5 blacklist races...

and....

you have a police chase at the end.....

but not any chase, no, your level 6 with everyone after you - and all the normal tricks dont work... it seems when you get to 5 minutes (if you can) Mia calls and says something about a bridge, but just after that you meet an unmovable roadblock...

after an hour of trying to do it i've given up - i hope i dont have to do the blacklist races again, cos that'd be annoying!

It took me a week on and off to beat B/L 2, just done 4 races on B/L 1 today .

The odd milestone on b/l 2 was tough, took me about 2 hours to get my last one. Cross was on for ages np matter what I knocked down he was still following me.

Just done it...

thats the career complete then ;)

by the way - i figured out where the bridge was - there is a junction off the main freeway thats always blocked with roadworks, so i headed up there, and was pretty close when i hit 5 mins, and sure enough, just head up there and voila!