Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is This Soarer Anyones?

whitie

Bless him, he can't help it! :duh:

I don't think he even sold it at the end. The state of the car didn't really bother me as I was going to give myself 6 months to strip it and build it back. Oh well, the search continues!

you could always ask, dont know what the reserve is tho!? wouldnt of thought itd be worth to much more than what it is at the mo tho, needs a fair bit of work.

where abouts in hampshire are you?

I'm about 12 miles north of Portsmouth Hampshire. I asked him how much he wanted for it before and he/she said 1600 which I thought was to much! Though if they have spent what they say, they may think its about right.

ah a bit of a way away then, theres quite often a bargain or 2 on ebay, but just becarefull as theres a load of rubbish ones aswell, theres probably a few in better nic

Do you know of one for sale then? from Petersdield to be exact (half way between Pompey and Guildford)

ah a bit of a way away then, theres quite often a bargain or 2 on ebay, but just becarefull as theres a load of rubbish ones aswell, theres probably a few in better nic

Do you know of one for sale then? from Petersdield to be exact (half way between Pompey and Guildford)

Nope sorry was just trying to say for the amount he wanted you could probably get 1 needing less work