Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Guage Pods

• 1 year later...
Has anyone any tips on how to begin creating one of these?

I would like to create one for a single gauge only though...

Many thanks,

Jamie

Hi Jamie

Just found a book i forgot i had that shows you how to do this sort of thing. I will bring it to the next meet or you can pop round for it if you want.

Deano

Why not get a TRD Gauge Pod? They are cheap and fit perfectly

Hi there,

I initially quite fancied the centre mounted TRD gauge holder, but the gauges I am looking to buy are 52mm in fitment, whereas the TRD holder accomodates 60mm. Not only that, but I will be mounting three other gauges elsewhere, but wanted a secondary area for another type of gauge.

Thanks anyway...

Hi Jamie

Just found a book i forgot i had that shows you how to do this sort of thing. I will bring it to the next meet or you can pop round for it if you want.

Deano

That would be really appreciated amigo, thanks! We'll sort something out. I'm around the Westhoughton area this evening so could possibly pop by...?

Thanks very much,

Jamie

Hi there,

I initially quite fancied the centre mounted TRD gauge holder, but the gauges I am looking to buy are 52mm in fitment, whereas the TRD holder accomodates 60mm. Not only that, but I will be mounting three other gauges elsewhere, but wanted a secondary area for another type of gauge.

Thanks anyway...

Hi Jamie

Deano

That would be really appreciated amigo, thanks! We'll sort something out. I'm around the Westhoughton area this evening so could possibly pop by...?

Thanks very much,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Just give me a ring to make sure im in. I should be in all night tonight, and craig is calling round about 7

Deano

TRD Gauge Pod cheap?? Where can i get it cheap?

When ordering it at Lexus, it comes from Japan, selling it for "only" 250 Euros....

www.kinwaymotorsports.com . Only 149.00 Euros

Unauthorised Trading, was unsure how to move it, so set invisible

Edited by johnboy