Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance

:driving:  :driving:

I have tried numerous websites to get an insurance quote for the new Lexus IS250.

However, the car is not listed on any of them!!

Where did you guys get the insurance from??

Thx

D :zee:

Try Livingstones Insurance in Yeovil, Somerset :winky:

I have tried numerous websites to get an insurance quote for the new Lexus IS250.

Thx

"more than" were cheapest for me ( approx £275 - SEL mm auto ) but of course your situation will be unique to you.... I tried 14 different places, and quotes varied from this (275) way up to over 400 quid. Good luck :D

Thx

"more than" were cheapest for me ( approx £275 - SEL mm auto ) but of course your situation will be unique to you.... I tried 14 different places, and quotes varied from this (275) way up to over 400 quid. Good luck :D

Tesco were good.

Cheapest place I found was www.swiftcover.com

Very quick... Covered straight away... and your insurance documents are stored online... You can print them immediately... (You don't get anything through the post though...)

In fact, when I got my car, I just emailed the Insurance Document to the Dealer (Lexus Swindon) and they printed it, to sort out my Registration / Tax.

Marvellous!

Steve.

Cheapest place I found was www.swiftcover.com

Very quick... Covered straight away... and your insurance documents are stored online... You can print them immediately... (You don't get anything through the post though...)

In fact, when I got my car, I just emailed the Insurance Document to the Dealer (Lexus Swindon) and they printed it, to sort out my Registration / Tax.

Marvellous!

Steve.

Wow..initial quote from them for me is £210 - 65 quid cheaper than the best so far! Well done matey :D :D

I was going with swiftsure based on a £210 quote but once I got through to the final page and added all the bits like a reasonable excess, protected no claims legal cover, hire car if required etc, it came out the same as NU Direct. As I was already with NU, I stayed with them.

Could still be your best bet, but don't overlook the small print

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links