Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Updated Board

MacRS200

oooo, post counts are back, wonder what minjava script:emoticon(':whistling:', 'smid_24')

:whistling:e is at? :whistling:

oooo, post counts are back, wonder what minjava script:emoticon(':whistling:', 'smid_24')

:whistling:e is at? :whistling:

oooo look, it all went pete tong when using the whistling smilie.

Not noticed much yet.

This reply box looks better ( although I always used fast one ).

Adverts at top :(

In Firefox it returns to correct place now :)

Seems to lose track of where I am :( I always used New Posts, when I had viewed one ( from bottom up ) don't know what it was but there was some way I could tell which was next one to look at. Can'e see that now.

Todays Active Posts now at bottom, it was at the top alongside View New Posts before.

Question? Is it possible when you open a post to have a link at the top that will take you to the next unviewed post? Example within a post there are 21 responses including first. I have already seen 15 up to yesterday so now want to go to 16. Or this already there somewhere and i can't see it?

Keep up the good work Steve.

Question? Is it possible when you open a post to have a link at the top that will take you to the next unviewed post? Example within a post there are 21 responses including first. I have already seen 15 up to yesterday so now want to go to 16. Or this already there somewhere and i can't see it?

Yup click the little orange box beside the topic title on the board index and it will take you the first unread post on that topic it's always been there :D

No orange box means nothing new.

Edited by MacRS200

nice work steve,

is it just me being a biff or has the garage thingy gone? all garage links seem to take me to the home page and its not on here either?

Read through this thread mate ............... ;)

I like the subtle new functions... there is still the php script error on the main home page in the right column (the bit which syndicates the latest forum posts into the main home page - probably a file path issue from the looks of it)... otherwise looks good to me.

Can't wait to see the new version of the garage when it's back online.

Leland

I like the subtle new functions... there is still the php script error on the main home page in the right column (the bit which syndicates the latest forum posts into the main home page - probably a file path issue from the looks of it)... otherwise looks good to me.

Might I also add that the nature of the php error could post a bit of a security issue, if you're into that method of security as part of the overall policy... (deliberately being ambiguous...)

L.

Might I also add that the nature of the php error could post a bit of a security issue, if you're into that method of security as part of the overall policy... (deliberately being ambiguous...)

L.

Seems fixed now.. that was quick! :D

L.

Just uploaded a few images, and for some reason there is "www.lexusownersclub.com" mark in the bottom right hand corner of every pic. Just wondering why that is. Does it mean every pic I put in there becomes the property of lexusownersclub?

It only seems to be on the new pics.

Cheers

Lee.

they do not become property of the club at all.

basically many people link images outside the club so we use watermarking to deter but not prevent. in return for bandwidth used on other sites we use the logo to advertise the club and where the image was taken from.

It is standard on many websites nowdays.

:) bring back the garage... my car needs a service, lol.... only kidding... but hey guys, well done on the upgrade...

any chance of a restyle on the watermark though?... it's kind of erm, bland...? I don't mind making it... will it allow use of alpha channels?

:) bring back the garage... my car needs a service, lol.... only kidding... but hey guys, well done on the upgrade...

any chance of a restyle on the watermark though?... it's kind of erm, bland...? I don't mind making it... will it allow use of alpha channels?

Maybe make it a bit transparent too like a watermark should be. :D

How many changes were made, keep finding new ones every day

Guys.. i cannot make the garage appear any sooner... its written by a 3rd part and not supported by the company who makes developes the boards.

It will appear sometime soon.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links