Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help With Ebay

i was selling my phone on eBay last week, someone chose to use the "buy it now" option, so it was sold for £350 + p&p, i sent away the invoice and waited to receive payment, but never heard anything , i have just logged onto eBay and noticed that the person that "bought" my phone is no longer a member, so it looks like i have been shafted with this.

does anyone know where i stand, is there anything i can do to get the money, or even to get eBay to pay for me to list the phone again.

im gutted, there goes my new exhaust :msn-cry:

I think e-bay will relist it for free and you won't have to pay for selling it the first time.

but you have to inform e-bay first to what happened.

There is procedures you can follow on e-bay when this happens.

cheers for the help, just filled in the online form, just need to wait and see what happens.

the username of the person that bid for my phone was gala06 and i noticed that someone with the name gala04 was selling a phone the same as mine for a little cheaper, so it looks like they have registered with new name to buy mine to get it removed from the auction so they can sell there own.

i have told all this to eBay so just need to wait and see what happens.

cheers again for the help

cheers for the help, just filled in the online form, just need to wait and see what happens.

the username of the person that bid for my phone was gala06 and i noticed that someone with the name gala04 was selling a phone the same as mine for a little cheaper, so it looks like they have registered with new name to buy mine to get it removed from the auction so they can sell there own.

i have told all this to ebay so just need to wait and see what happens.

Why would he do this, if his phone was cheaper than yours ? i would have got the cheaper one.

I dont think gala04(from loc) uses that name on eBay

no sorry mate , i didnt even notice there was someone called Gala04 on here, sorry if thats the way it looks , i was just showing people the name of the person on eBay that bought my phone.

his phone was only £10 cheaper than mine, but mines came with a handsfree car kit, his is now sold and BOTH names are no longer members of eBay, so dont know whats happening

i have told all this to ebay so just need to wait and see what happens.

it takes ages mate, i sold my phone and the winner was a fradulent buyer, sent me a fake paypal recipt of payment and the lot. reported it to eBay and ive still had no money back yet, this must have been going on about a month now

just got this from eBay

"Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay. My name is Chris and I appreciate the

chance to assist you with your query regarding Item Number: 5848605348,

and I understand your concern regarding this situation.

Therefore, I am sorry to hear that the high bidder on one of your

listings is now no longer a registered user. In cases such as these you

should not go through with the transaction but rather file an Unpaid

Item Dispute and relist your item. As they are no longer registered, the

high bidder will not be able to leave any feedback for you; nor will you

be able to leave feedback for them.

As the buyer is "No Longer a Registered User" you will be entitled for

an immediate Final Value Fee refund. To request a refund for your final

value fee you will need to file an Unpaid Item Dispute. Please note

there is a 45 day time limit to file this from the end of transaction

date. "

at least im getting my money back for listing the item.