Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Web Builders, This Question Is For You!.....please

Tony-Bones

When i access WIM all the images on my PC are in 'monochrome'... initially i thought the site had gone 'tits up' but i tested the site on other comps and the site is smack on..... even here now the 'Smileys' are split in a /// fashion if i roll the pointer over them then they adopt the correct image. any ideas ?

Note: this has nothing to do with the LOC up-date.

monochrome as in two-colour?

well OK Cronacrome.... Basically i image is /// and pulled Horizontally. Here in LOC a wipe with the pointer corrects the image....WIM also showed the same displacement but only on my PC ?

note: this topic is not related to the new LOC up-date. Only my PC.

Cats airborne.

The "wipe with the pointer" is causing a repaint of that area. Have you changed your graphics card or the drivers for it recently or downloaded a Microsoft update to DirectX?

The "wipe with the pointer" is causing a repaint of that area. Have you changed your graphics card or the drivers for it recently or downloaded a Microsoft update to DirectX?

I was advised to download 'critical Microsoft updates' which i hadn't done for over a year, so i would assume DirectX came with it.